GlobalTestMarket always pays out

greeneyeddevils

I got a letter yesterday in the mail from Global Test Market with a $980 check. They wanted me to go to my bank a deposit and cah it. Then call them to get a address to send money using western union. I would keep $100 send $750 with $70 service fee from western union. Then spend $50 on anything i wanted in either walmart, kmart or best buy. I am a little skeptically on this because one putting this check in my banking account then finding out later GTM is not cashing this check and i would have to get the funds for it. I don't know much about doing this. So if someone can ease my mind please do so.

Are you serious? How does any part of you think this is legit?! :shock:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• greeneyeddevils

• gene55

• SurveyBang

I got a letter yesterday in the mail from Global Test Market with a $980 check. They wanted me to go to my bank a deposit and cah it. Then call them to get a address to send money using western union. I would keep $100 send $750 with $70 service fee from western union. Then spend $50 on anything i wanted in either walmart, kmart or best buy. I am a little skeptically on this because one putting this check in my banking account then finding out later GTM is not cashing this check and i would have to get the funds for it. I don't know much about doing this. So if someone can ease my mind please do so.

After you cash that check I will sell you some ocean front property in Tennessee!

Global Test Market didn't send you that check. That check was sent to you by someone else pretending to be GTM. It's a scam.

• 6 months later...

I have been a member of Globaltest Market for over 6 years now and have never had any problems with them.It has been this past year alot slower to build up points.But never had won there sweepstakes.

The easiest way to find out if they check is valid is: do a internet search for the bank the check is drawn on then call that bank direct. They can find out from the account number on the check if it is a valid account and tell you if the money is there. I went through this a couple of years ago it wasnt GTM but it was checks in the mail. When I called the bank the check was drawn on I was informed that the account was closed, or the account number didnt work. NEVER TRY TO RUN A CHECK THROUGH UNTIL YOU VERIFY FUNDS. IT can save hassle