GlobalTestMarket always pays out

greeneyeddevils

Yep...I've noticed the same...I've seen anywhere from 40-90 points for surveys lately on there & hardly any sweeps....could be good

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• greeneyeddevils

• gene55

• factonista

I have a question for others who are members of Global Test Market, have any of you noticed a decline in sweepstakes surveys? On all the sweepstakes I would just send them to my trash, and I did that for a whole month straight, but now I have not received a single sweepstakes survey in a whole week, all of the surveys have been for market points so that is a plus. I just wanted to see if any one else is experience the good surveys with market points.

I'm still getting mostly sweepstakes-only survey invites from them. Lame.

GlobalTestMarket just sent me an OTX survey that actually paid market points, and not a sweepstakes entry. Is this new?

Too bad I didn't qualify....

GlobalTestMarket just sent me an OTX survey that actually paid market points, and not a sweepstakes entry. Is this new?

Too bad I didn't qualify....

Rarely does anyone qualify for an OTX survey. I don't do them at all anymore.

I've been doing surveys for them for over a year and have still not reached a payout. The only reason that I keep doing them is so when I reach the payout, I can quit.

Susie

It seems there overall amount of invites they send me has gone way down but about 75% are sweepstakes which go right to the trash.

I've actually had a few surveys for between 50-80 points this week..dq'd on the 80 point ...but have also seen a ton of sweeps that I delete also

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't it funny how GTM keeps sending survey reminders, nut only for sweepstakes surveys. Every single reminder email I have gotten was to remond me to take a sweepstakes survey. I hope others are refusing to take them.

I would like to see survey companies try to gain back a little credibility by allowing us to set or preferences to NOT receive email invites for free sweepstakes surveys. My email is becoming filed with survey spam, that is survey invites I don't want because they are for free sweepstakes surveys or ones for pennies.

Of course GTM is just spamming you with these in hopes you won't realize it is a free on and take it.

I wrote to them recently about this very issue and this was the response:

"GlobalTestMarket panelists accrue rewards for every survey they participate in.

Although MarketPoints are the primary incentive offered to our panelists as a

reward, you can also receive sweepstakes entries to daily and monthly cash

prizes. Our clients encourage an assortment of incentives in order to ensure

the highest level of engagement. Plus it gives some of our panelists the

opportunity to be a lucky winner of significant cash prizes!"

I wrote back saying I deserve to get compensated for my time and I will not do any surveys for sweepstakes entries. I also said I don't consider sweepstakes entries "rewards".

I wrote back saying I deserve to get compensated for my time and I will not do any surveys for sweepstakes entries. I also said I don't consider sweepstakes entries "rewards".

Good Job! :)

Good Job! :)

Thanks! Just wish it would make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

I am still receiving a lot of sweepstakes surveys, more than usually! I have also noticed a decline in qualifying also! Ever since January have hardly received any qualifying surveys. I turned 36 on December 25th, 2009. I heard that they only target 20-35 years old.

They now have a new crappy reward offering!

"Reward for Survey Completion: 3 Daily and 3 Monthly cash sweepstakes entries"

This was on a survey invitation they just sent me. They think multiple sweeps entries is any better than one? :roll:

Guess what I did with that survey invitation? :wink:

They have gone down hill a little bit. It use to be you got at least 5 points for the survey if you didn't qualify at least you got something. Now they have gotten ride of that. I see a lot more surveys just for entire into a there sweepstakes, instead of points towards surveys. Points towards survey's has reduced a quite a bit. I don't even bother with the sweepstakes entries ones! Plus the cash out is very high. Takes for ever to get your money when you cash out. But at least they pay you, don't have missing points for surveys, don't have to wait forever to be credited for a survey, more than I can say for others like Greenfield, Toluna and some others.

They now have a new crappy reward offering!

"Reward for Survey Completion: 3 Daily and 3 Monthly cash sweepstakes entries"

This was on a survey invitation they just sent me. They think multiple sweeps entries is any better than one? :roll:

Guess what I did with that survey invitation? :wink:

lol...I just got the same thing.....now I have 6 chances to lose..whee!!...Delete