GlobalTestMarket always pays out

greeneyeddevils

They now have a new crappy reward offering!

"Reward for Survey Completion: 3 Daily and 3 Monthly cash sweepstakes entries"

This was on a survey invitation they just sent me. They think multiple sweeps entries is any better than one? :roll:

Guess what I did with that survey invitation? :wink:

lol...I just got the same thing.....now I have 6 chances to lose..whee!!...Delete

:mrgreen:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jellyfish

• greeneyeddevils

• gene55

• factonista

This was on a survey invitation they just sent me. They think multiple sweeps entries is any better than one? :roll:

lol...I just got the same thing.....now I have 6 chances to lose..whee!!...Delete

I just sent them an email saying "I would rather have 3 cents than 3 worthless sweepstakes entries. At least I would have 3 cents"

I sent them an email and asked that they send me those 3 SS surveys 3 times so I could be sure to delete three times as many SS entries and keep pace with them.

I sent them an email and asked that they send me those 3 SS surveys 3 times so I could be sure to delete three times as many SS entries and keep pace with them.

LOL!!!!!!!! Hilarious! :lol:

The points survey fluctuate. They do now offer sweepstakes surveys but overall they are a legitimate company. I just delete the sweepstakes survey invitations from my email. I've always been paid in about 30-35 days after cashing out. Of course, noone is going to cashout as much as they used to. I used to cashout about every 30 days, and I know it's not going to happen now. I cashed out on 3-4-2010 for all of my points, and today is 3-15-2010, and I've accumulated 295 points in 11 days since cashing out. That's an average of 27 points per day. It's getting a little better for me since they first started the sweepstakes surveys.

I stopped doing them. Not worth my time anymore. way to long and all they send me anymore is OTX which does NOT work. They have gone way down.

The points survey fluctuate. They do now offer sweepstakes surveys but overall they are a legitimate company. I just delete the sweepstakes survey invitations from my email. I've always been paid in about 30-35 days after cashing out. Of course, noone is going to cashout as much as they used to. I used to cashout about every 30 days, and I know it's not going to happen now. I cashed out on 3-4-2010 for all of my points, and today is 3-15-2010, and I've accumulated 295 points in 11 days since cashing out. That's an average of 27 points per day. It's getting a little better for me since they first started the sweepstakes surveys.

Their blog does a good job of letting ppl know when a requested check on a particular date is mailed out.

• 11 months later...

Jordan this and Jordan that... what the? I've cancelled my GTM account because they're so amazingly fantastic. They're just so emphatically wonderful that I... yes, wait for it... cancelled my account! The continuous short surveys which they refer to as "screeners" led me to cancel my account. Why are most of the good reviews dated back to 2009!!! How many exclamation marks to I need to divulge my true feeling towards GTM!!!!! Jeepers creepers!! Now I'll try and decipher what the #$@# is all of this Jordan this and Jordan that nonsense!! Yikes :?

Jordan this and Jordan that... what the? I've cancelled my GTM account because they're so amazingly fantastic. They're just so emphatically wonderful that I... yes, wait for it... cancelled my account! The continuous short surveys which they refer to as "screeners" led me to cancel my account. Why are most of the good reviews dated back to 2009!!! How many exclamation marks to I need to divulge my true feeling towards GTM!!!!! Jeepers creepers!! Now I'll try and decipher what the #$@# is all of this Jordan this and Jordan that nonsense!! Yikes :?

It's a spammer. They literally spent all night spamming the same message 107 times in 107 different threads. I reported it last night but of course admin has done absolutely nothing about it.

I think I may have qualified for one survey, and the very few that they did send me I never qualified, so I gave up and cancelled my account. Fifty dollars seems like a high cashout. How long does it take to reach that?

I think I may have qualified for one survey, and the very few that they did send me I never qualified, so I gave up and cancelled my account. Fifty dollars seems like a high cashout. How long does it take to reach that?

It depends on how many you qualify for.I cashed out in Dec. of last year and then again just recently.However I have gone 6 months before I was able to cash out.Like I said it depends on how many you take and qualify for.

Good, at least someone I know is making something. :-) What I have noticed is that a certain site I may super like & have no problems with, someone else may not do so well. Like you said its what a person qualifies for and demographics, that vicious circle that goes round and round. :-)

• 4 weeks later...

2/22/10 was my first cash out. Just cashed out today for the 2nd time. A little over a year for $50? Not the greatest, IMO, but I'm also not going to delete my account and throw away that $50 a year. It goes towards my vacation fund or a new pair of shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

GTM or Global Test Market WAS one of the best. I am constantly disqualified after prelims that are surveys in disguise and then congratulated and offered sweeps. Whoopi!! :(

I got a letter yesterday in the mail from Global Test Market with a $980 check. They wanted me to go to my bank a deposit and cah it. Then call them to get a address to send money using western union. I would keep $100 send $750 with $70 service fee from western union. Then spend $50 on anything i wanted in either walmart, kmart or best buy. I am a little skeptically on this because one putting this check in my banking account then finding out later GTM is not cashing this check and i would have to get the funds for it. I don't know much about doing this. So if someone can ease my mind please do so.