Panda

avemaria

I've never heard of it, but I was curious, so I just did some googling about it - apparently it bills itself as a survey site, but is really more of a GPT site, which is weird. General concensus seems to be that, on one hand, their promised payouts are pretty good by comparison to other GPT sites, but on the other hand, just cause they promise you money doesn't mean they'll actually ever pay (i.e. I see a lot of people complaining that they're being strung along but never actually got any money after requesting it). So I wouldn't bother with it personally, but I've never tried it (hadn't heard of it until today, but that's not terribly surprising, as I don't generally pay attention to GPT sites anyway.)

Panda Research has been around for many, many years. Complaints about this company abound and have likewise been a problem for a long period of time. We highly advise anyone to be extremely careful in any dealings with this company and to take anything positive posted online about them with a grain of salt. Probably best to avoid.

SurveyPolice lists over 250 survey panels and over a dozen GPT sites. If you're looking for something new, you can always systematically go through the directory. Better yet, the survey finder is a personalisable tool that's great for discovering new sites.

I was a member when I was new to survey taking. I think I cashed out twice with them. This was maybe two years ago, but cash out was at $50 and you could earn up to a certain amount by clicking on paid emails. The bulk of the 50 dollars had to be earned by signing up for offers. They weren't reliable about giving you credit for "surveys" aka offers you completed. The offers are similar to what you see on Swagbucks, some require a credit card, others are free but prepare to receive a ton of spam for filling out that survey. If you do join, read the fine print on the offers because you have to complete the offer, but then go back and do a rating of it and if you don't do every step of the rating part, you won't get credit. I wouldn't recommend them, but they are legitimate in the sense that I have been paid by them. They are similar to Vindale Research which gets really negative reviews also. 

• 2 months later...

For a more professional description see the SurveyPolice GPT Program Guide.

This is my personal opinion. GPT = Get Paid To or PTC = Paid To Click. Technically doing surveys is GPT but it usually refers to websites that pay people very little for doing various tasks. There are hundreds of small GPT/PTC websites also known as clickworker or microworker websites but only a few are trustworthy. They are notorious for ripping people off for as little as 50 cents (cash outs can be as little as 5 to 10 cents). Once people catch on to the scam they simply shut down the website, open a new one and start the scam over again and again. They also rely heavily on referrals and that leads to a lot of spamming since the referrals are usually the highest earning activity.

There are a few legitimate GPT websites you might already know like Swagbucks, Inboxdollars and Cashcrate. Others are mentioned in this forum topic. POLL: Should GPT Referral Links be Allowed?

• 9 months later...

If you like doing surveys for free and getting ripped off, then by all means, sign up with Panda. And if you actually go through with it, I would advise you to keep meticulous records of the surveys you have taken and completed. Because those records will conveniently disappear from those con artist's website when you get close to cashing out.

Those f#$%^ers stole about $100 from me, but sadly I didn't realize what they were and didn't have the evidence on file. :-(

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't place Cash Crate in the legit category anymore either. They refused to give me $8 that I earned after watching 3 hours worth of videos one Sat morning. I initially earned it, and then the money was yanked out of my account. I closed my account with them after getting nowhere with their customer service.

However, I highly reccommend QuickRewards....no cash out minimum and quick Pop Rewards survey on a TV show you watched every day for 30 cents. They also give you fraction of a penny for answering Daily Trivia question and playing online word games. 

Another great GPT similar site is Ebates, which is totally legit and pay real cash just by going to their site first, before doing online shopping with any major store or company. They pay you back about 1-10% of your online purchases. I am sure everyone has seen them advertise on TV too. I already made about $25 with them after only being a member for a month. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...