Does anyone know what's going on with Paid Viewpoint?

dawn_b_adams

For a couple of days now, I've been trying to access a survey on Paid Viewpoint. When I click on it, it states "Your survey is loading, please wait" The circle goes round and round. It never loads. I've tried refreshing numerous times, logging out and back in, even restarted my computer. My computer is working just fine, and Paid Viewpoint is the only site I'm experiencing problems with.

I tried clicking on Support to send an email to them. I clicked on Submit, and same thing, nothing happening. It's like the entire site is locked up. I'm on a PC running Windows 7 and the latest version of Internet Explorer.

Please, if any of you are experiencing the same problems, let me know. I want to know it's not just me. :cry:

I've been doing fine with them lately. Several days this week I had 2 trait surveys back to back and 2 regular surveys. The regular surveys didn't pay much though.

@dawn_b_adams have you tried another browser?

I went back in, and was able to access the survey just fine. They must have received my email, sent back a very nice response. They don't always email me when they have a survey for me, so I try and make it a point to check it every day.