your-surveys thinks I'm using a proxy

alfigler

I am really ticked off.  Many of the survey sites route you through your-surveys, but for some reason my account is blocked with them.  They claim I am using a proxy server.  I enter a ticket everytime this happens and they are getting a little snarky with me.  They tell me not to enter a new ticket, but I tell them they can't tell me what I can or cannot do.  This problem is costing me money since many sites route through them; e.g. Vindale, Mintvine, Inbox Dollars, etc.  This is the only site that gives me problems.  Does anyone else have this happen to them?

• Like 2

It was either last year or the year before that, I was blocked twice for the same reason. Thankfully both times they allowed me to come back. A lot of people have had this problem with 'proxy severs' as being the reason that they're banned from taking surveys.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/16/2016 at 10:09 AM, alfigler said:

I am really ticked off.  Many of the survey sites route you through your-surveys, but for some reason my account is blocked with them.  They claim I am using a proxy server.  I enter a ticket everytime this happens and they are getting a little snarky with me.  They tell me not to enter a new ticket, but I tell them they can't tell me what I can or cannot do.  This problem is costing me money since many sites route through them; e.g. Vindale, Mintvine, Inbox dollars, etc.  This is the only site that gives me problems.  Does anyone else have this happen to them?

yes they also blocked me