New Panel: Future Talkers

Administrator

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up for this panel but haven't heard a peep out of them yet...has anyone received a survey from them?

Yes, I've gotten a few from them - even successfully didn't get screened out of a couple; I'm currently sitting on $3.88 with them. Doesn't look like it's going to be a big money maker, but it does feel pretty well put together, except for the irritating part where they also "partner" with Cint, so some of their surveys are well put together, and some are, well... Cint surveys. :(

Yes, I've gotten a few from them - even successfully didn't get screened out of a couple; I'm currently sitting on $3.88 with them. Doesn't look like it's going to be a big money maker, but it does feel pretty well put together, except for the irritating part where they also "partner" with CINT, so some of their surveys are well put together, and some are, well... CINT surveys. :(

I see...at least they've giving you a few...just wondering where you live? I'm in Canada...maybe they're more geared as a US based company & have nothing for me here...

I see...at least they've giving you a few...just wondering where you live? I'm in Canada...maybe they're more geared as a US based company & have nothing for me here...

Yeah, that's totally possible - I see other people sometimes saying they get tons of surveys from places I tossed cause I got zilch. I'm in California. (And as I said, I haven't gotten a lot from them. I may or may not ditch them after a cashout, we'll see. I probably get about as much from them as, say, Pinecone, just Pinecone you qualify for more, and they pay better, and immediately. :P)

• 1 month later...

I get one from future talkers about every other day, but have DQ'd every single time.  I will give them to a few more months to get their act together, or I'll drop them.

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet, but there again, just signed up with them about a week ago, so will see how it goes...sounds like others have heard back.

Meh. At first, I thought they were pretty neat - some of their surveys were (ugh) Cint "partner" surveys, but I got a reasonably decent number of reasonably-paying first-party surveys, too. Since that post at the beginning of March, I haven't gotten a single one like that - I have gotten about one Cint survey a week, all paying laughably terribly... so yeah, I think I'm gonna try to eventually get my first cashout (I'm still sitting at $3.88), then ditch them. They seemed so promising initially, but so much for that. Cint can die in a fire, and that's all I get anymore.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. There seems to be several of these small time survey companies all connected with Cint (all with the same website appearance too). In my last Future Talker Survey, there was a link at the bottom to download their app. I did out of curiousity. The app was called OpinionAPP. It turned out that this app seems to connect all of these Cint survey companies, including Crowdology, together in your account. I kind of like it actually because you can easily check all of your Cint survey company balances all in one place. I am just baffled why they need to have so many different survey companies, instead of just combining them into one?

• 2 weeks later...

Registered about a week ago and completed all the online profiles.  Haven't received a single email invite for a survey, which is frustrating considering I spent around 30 minutes doing my profiles.

Yeah, ugh. I've been getting 1-2 a week from them since I joined... at first, some of them were Cint surveys but some weren't... these days they've been 100% stupid Cint surveys with junk pay, cause Cint surveys all have junk pay. Too bad - at first I thought they looked pretty good, all their talk about "projects" and stuff. But Cint can die in a fire, and it kinda looks like their supposed "partnering" rather than actually being CINT-based was just bait-and-switchy. Oh well.

Yeah, I wouldn't even bother filling out those profile surveys since each company has the same exact Profile questions. But, don't give up hope. I just completed a 63 cents survey via Opinion Room and it only took me about 4 minutes as the email indicates. There are some fair paying surveys that won't take you too long to complete with these companies, but they don't come often. So far I am signed up with Crowdology, Future Talkers, Opinion Plus, Opinion Room, Opinion Share, and Surveyeah (which are all the survey companies I've found so far that are all affiliated with the same exact website format and are through Cint. It's so silly that all these companies have to have separate log in and password requirements, since they all have the exact same format. They should all be combined into ONE good company. Instead, it seems every couple of months there is another Cint survey company that goes online with the exact same affiliation/format.

• 3 weeks later...