New Panel: Future Talkers

Administrator

I have joined this panel once I saw it on SurveyPolice, must admit that surveys are very rare and little paying, hence I was about to deactivate my account with the little .50 that I managed to earn during that time, however last week I have been accepted into two community panels through them, one of them worth £25, the other £35 Amazon vouchers and are led by 'Insites Consulting'. Will see how that goes - both of the panels due to start this month. Anyone has been accepted into such panels or have worked before with 'Insites Consulting'?

Grats! I have indeed :). The most lucrative single thing I ever got was from Insites - was originally supposed to be a month, and pay 160$ in Amazon credit, but got immediately extended an extra week for an extra 40$, and then at the end, got extended another week for another 40$, and then a month after it closed, got reopened for another couple questions and paid another 10$, for a total of 250$ in Amazon cash. It was pretty great. Oh yeah, and we also got to keep the products we were testing, with a retail value of about 300$. :D

They were a little slow to pay, but I... wasn't complaining (and they did pay without any prompting, just took them a few weeks.)

I'm also in another indefinite-duration invited community managed through them, but that one just pays in raffle tickets, and I haven't won anything yet. It's a well-constructed site, though. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Have to say Future Talkers is becoming rather like Ipsos Isay, spend more time searching for a survey I can actually take than on the survey itself, and then they pay a pittance for it....

• 3 weeks later...

Grats! I have indeed :). The most lucrative single thing I ever got was from Insites - was originally supposed to be a month, and pay 160$ in Amazon credit, but got immediately extended an extra week for an extra 40$, and then at the end, got extended another week for another 40$, and then a month after it closed, got reopened for another couple questions and paid another 10$, for a total of 250$ in Amazon cash. It was pretty great. Oh yeah, and we also got to keep the products we were testing, with a retail value of about 300$. :D

They were a little slow to pay, but I... wasn't complaining (and they did pay without any prompting, just took them a few weeks.)

I'm also in another indefinite-duration invited community managed through them, but that one just pays in raffle tickets, and I haven't won anything yet. It's a well-constructed site, though. 

Great! I just finished both of the panels today and got a confirmation that one of them will be coming back soon! Super easy and interesting discussions.

So, I finally cashed out of Future Talkers yesterday. They did indeed pay, and pretty quickly, so I can't complain about that, but I don't think I received a single survey from them after a couple the first week, that wasn't from Cint. Didn't feel like continuing to get emails from them when they're all 100% crummy CINT-partnered surveys, just for the tiny chance at something not as junk, so I unsubscribed. If Insites wants me back, I'm happy to come back (Insites itself is great), but they'll have to invite me from somewhere else less CINTy. :P

• Like 2

• 1 year later...