GratisPoints is closing

rosiesmom

Just got the notification this morning.  Because they cash out is so high, I now lose 1310.  It didn't say that they would transfer the points over to Opinion Outpost, just that I could go there and keep taking surveys.  Holy cow!

Just got the notification this morning.  Because they cash out is so high, I now lose 1310.  It didn't say that they would transfer the points over to Opinion Outpost, just that I could go there and keep taking surveys.  Holy cow!

Same thing for the The Whiteboard, which is another instantly panel.  And no offer to transfer points, so I'm out about $13 as the minimum cash out is $15.

Looks like SSI is cleaning house and shutting down instantly panels deemed unnecessary.  No big loss for me as I made a whopping $38 on The Whiteboard over 5 years.

I havent received this notification yet. When does Gratis close? Have 1495 pending and am waiting for a $25 gas card that I cashed out several wks ago.

I think the email said March11 ..................I am also waiting on an Amazon GC ordered on 1-22  I emailed them this morning to send it to me  sometimes it has taken 6 or more weeks to get your reward.I was never a big fan of this site takes to long to cash out and to long to get your GC

I received notification a couple of days ago, and have already asked them :

1 when I will receive my latest cash out.

2 how they will deal with current points balance

Hopefully I will get a reply, but suspect I won't or it will say nothing .

Good luck to all who are seeking to get money out of Gratis Points!

Just got a reply from Rick David in Customer Support. He updated all of my pending surveys. Here is a summary of his email:

Contact support again 2-3 days before the closing date of March 11 so that any remaining pending surveys can be updated.

Once the site is closed, any pending surveys will not be credited and all awards which have not been cashed out will expire.

Gift card requests will be confirmed within 3 wks via email.

Amazon gift cards and PayPal requests will be confirmed in 4-6 wks via email.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have enough to redeem on gratis or watch and tell. They should really let you redeem at any amount if they close like this.

It seems their other website ipoll is staying though?

• 2 weeks later...