Watch & Tell TV Surveys Closing 3/11/16

pwezgma

Just went to their site to do surveys and a pink banner appeared that said they are closing on March 11,2016 and to redeem what points you have,that will redeem,before they close up shop.

That means a lot of people will just loose points if they don't have enough to get anything or to get the good stuff. I only have enough to get the magazines and I don't want them. They should let people cash out with paypal with whatever is in their account.

Yes I agree.I redeemed $25 for Paypal a few days ago and now worried that it will not be paid even though they said it will be paid.And there will be no way to get ahold of them after they shut down.Hoping everyone that has a reward coming receives them.

Newbie, they will pay you; almost positive. They are a USamp/Instantly panel. I've used over a dozen of their panels since 2010. They all have the same help center: [email protected]   Unless all Usamp panels close(very unlikely but I am down to four), they will still reply. I've gone through these closing with Usamp panels many times and have always gotten paid. The problem is if your balance isn't at least 25 dollars, you can't really redeem it for anything good. So the other comment was correct about the lost points which is a BS situation. They will be cumulatively be not paying out literally millions of dollars to lost panelists earnings. They should definitely make the paypal and amazon thresholds temporarily down to $5.00 until March 11th. Of course they wouldn't rake as much money in then. You can always write them and ask, you never know. If you belong to another one of their panels they just may transfer the balance to your other active panel.

A sad thing about those 3 closing: Watch/tell, Idgtech, and Slam Dunk; is that they are recommending Opinion World as the substitute. Has Opinion World drastically changed? I tried them because of their affiliation with Outpost and it was the worst. Tiny payout and extremely long surveys, credit issues, etc. I hope Opinion World is not handling the rest of the remaining USamp panels.

Another one closing. I had been wondering where their emails had gone, that makes sense. I probably don't have enough to redeem though.