too many connections

mexpensive33

I am getting sick of all these survey sites hooking up and using each others surveys.  I sign up for one survey site and the next thing I know they are all part of a group. I know Cint is part of 3 or 4 different survey sites. It is difficult to keep track of what is what and who is who and where are my points going!

I've noticed that too in terms of sites having a certain look or format to their surveys that I can pick out when they pop up on another site.  Kind of curious how it works in terms of them selling and or trading surveys, yet still getting credit from the companies they made them for.  Over all though I never have a problem and get the points from the particular site I'm on regardless if the survey itself was made by another site, such as taking an Ipsos survey on Opinion Outpost,  I get the points from them and not Ipsos.

Depending on the survey many sites will route to other sites to get the demographics they perceive they need. Even Pinecone does this kind of routing. Points always go to the site you are taking the survey on AFAIK.

there are so many examples out there of sister sites. gtm-mysurvey, zoom-myview, ipoll has several, the above mentioned Cint sites, etc, etc. it does get  confusing at times.

• 2 years later...