When A Panel Closes

kaseykernriver

Every time a panel closes they say to claim your rewards. But they are not flexible in their rules. For example: If my balance is $10, but their payout is $25, I end of losing that money. I have a question. With Super Opinion closing this Friday, they also say to claim your rewards. I have $26; their payout is $25, but $4.00 is still pending. "Pendings" takes weeks to clear. I'm not willing, this time to give up my $25. I sent an email, but they never answer when they closing up shop. Does anyone know what I can do? I'm tired of forfeiting my hard-earned money...this isn't right. Any suggestions. Same thing when J.D. Powers closed, but it was only a few dollars, so I didn't mind.

Update. I had to let everyone know--they came through! I got a reply from my email I sent, & said my "Pendings" would be updated by the end of that day. I logged in; they were. I was able to request my reward, $25 Amazon. It will still take 4 weeks to get it, but they've always come through for me. I'm going to miss this panel. Hope everyone else gets their hard-earned rewards due them.

So many panels closing, or merging with the awful ones most of us have dropped. They're not paying as much as they use to either. Few good ones left any more. It's a shame. The times they are a changin'.

• 1 month later...

Update:

The 3 panels that closed that I was a member - Only Cash Surveys; Survey Spree & Super Opinions, are paying member balances through PayPal. Instantly Rewards is handling the transactions. I have been paid my balance from Survey Spree & payments for the other two are being processed. Also, "Instantly Rewards" reply to emails promptly. I'm surprised, buy very pleased how smoothly this is being handled. 

I don't see any posts that anyone is having problems, but I thought I'd let everyone know who is owed money from a closing site, to contact "Instantly". They've been great - no problems getting paid at all.