Missed out on darwins data

spider

I received an invite for darwins data last night, but it was full before I could take it. It said it would only take ten minutes and that I would receive a ten dollar tango card. I'm wondering if they aren't doing amazon payments anymore? Sometimes they send them to people days apart, so hopefully someone on here will be able to complete it.

I still have only ever gotten the one survey from them since I signed up several years ago, but they did give me the $10 amazon as promised.  You can turn a tango card in for Amazon money.

• Like 1

No Darwin 1 time only deal for me I haven't heard from them in 2 years.Plus I'm put out with Amazon- raising the limits to $49 trying to make us join Prime.

I wont don't it to many other places to shop to be strong armed.Plus I read where the owner of Amazon Mr.Bezo owns a rocket company wonder if the hike rate has a little to do with this also.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/09/science/space/jeff-bezos-lifts-veil-on-his-rocket-company-blue-origin.html?_r=0

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I hadn't heard anything from these folks for almost 3 years and about a month ago I got an email asking me to update my profile.  Sooooooo..........(crickets chirping here).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally got one today.  It was pretty darned interesting I think.  It has been 3 years, hope they don't wait another 3 years to send one.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2016 at 11:33 AM, footfree said:

No Darwin 1 time only deal for me I haven't heard from them in 2 years.Plus I'm put out with Amazon- raising the limits to $49 trying to make us join Prime.

I wont don't it to many other places to shop to be strong armed.Plus I read where the owner of Amazon Mr.Bezo owns a rocket company wonder if the hike rate has a little to do with this also.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/09/science/space/jeff-bezos-lifts-veil-on-his-rocket-company-blue-origin.html?_r=0

Amazon has reduced it back to $35.00

• Like 1