Innopoll Made Me Sign Up With FS Surveys

Njsurveyman

I just took a survey from innopoll, however the survey led me to a screen to sign up with a different company called "FS Surveys". I've never heard of them before. However, Innopoll did hold up their end of the deal and paid me the promised $2 incentive. Did anyone ever hear of FS Surveys? Are they buying out Innopoll perhaps? I just never took an innopoll survey that made me sign up with a different company.

Yeah... I got that too. I was super confused - there's like zero information on them, and they look super shady. Then I accidentally clicked on the "I'm done" button on that page (that said something like "don't click on this until you've signed up"), and hilariously, it sent me back to innopoll, even though I had not, in fact, actually signed up with them. (So I didn't take the 2 bucks, even though it was going to give it to me; I'm better than that.)

• 1 year later...

FS (Falkour Surveys) seemed ok at first, but once I had a balance built up, I found it more difficult to log in and the home site somewhat unresponsive.  I finally got a new password by clicking "forgot password" and received it right away in my email.  But when I tried the new password, no joy.  Another page appeared referring me to the Cint organization, but that was a dead end.  For now, it seems FS is going the same way as Memolink - vanishing along with several member's reward balances.

• 4 weeks later...