big big scam

adip

i tried this site called Superpayme and it sucks...as soon as you cash out they freeze your account for 30-60 days to "check" if you did the offers right. never heard of such a thing and i pretty much told them where they could put it. wish i could leave a review here on this site, but it is not listed. just want people to beware!

• 3 years later...

I've been a member for about 4 years and they said my 1st redemption was a 24 hour 'freeze' to make sure PayPal was verified etc. After that I never had a problem until 2 days ago. They froze my account after I redeemed $1.24. They say it's 'flagged' for 30-60 days. I had to write a support ticket. They have no real reason and the account is totally frozen, NOT just the $1.24 but everything except the support ticket area. What on earth are they doing??? I have no way to earn or redeem untl they "verify" something. They won't tell me a thing. Support is awful. I haven't even made very much this month, maybe $1-2 a day this month. I did complete a bigger survey the day my account was needing "verification" but why not just freeze or make those earnings pending, why flag my account? I'm not happy. I've stopped recommending the site on my FB page.