rosiesmom

Swagbucks Points for Watching Videos

rosiesmom

I see that they offer 500 points per day for watching videos.  Has anyone actually made that much in a day watching videos?  They are like 1-2 points each.  I just watched one today that had 20 videos and normally it would be worth 4 points, but only worth 3 this time.  I couldn't find any 4 point ones at all.  Just wondering.

JD

I think the consensus is that they are out of their minds stating 500. I do auto run nGage.

rosiesmom

I also noticed that the videos are like 26 minutes long and I need to watch 20 of them to get 3 points.  No way can anyone get 500 a day on that.

ksedwar

I do the Watch through the Swagbutton. 10 videos for 3 points and the video player pops out into it's own window. I've never come anywhere near 500 points in a day.

• Like 1

spider

I also noticed that the videos are like 26 minutes long and I need to watch 20 of them to get 3 points.  No way can anyone get 500 a day on that.

You don't have to watch the whole 26 minutes worth of videos. Usually after 30-60 secs a check mark will appear and then you can go on to the next video. 

rosiesmom

Thanks Spider!  I usually just watch all of the darned things.  I will give this a try.  Still, 500 points seems unattainable.  But I can try.

spider

I usually read the comments under the video, and by the time I finish that, the check is there and I'm on to the next video. Still takes time, but you can definitely shave off many minutes. Also, if you have problems with a video crediting, you can hit pause, and after waiting 30-60 secs it usually gives you the check mark so you can move on. Hope that makes sense.

Polvey1
On 3/25/2016 at 4:58 PM, rosiesmom said:

I see that they offer 500 points per day for watching videos.  Has anyone actually made that much in a day watching videos?  They are like 1-2 points each.  I just watched one today that had 20 videos and normally it would be worth 4 points, but only worth 3 this time.  I couldn't find any 4 point ones at all.  Just wondering.

that is the total if you watch all the videos (500-points) that's insane.

rosiesmom

I have stopped watching them all together.  The points didn't add up fast enough for me.  enCrave is gone at that point, but I see that mypoints is still offering them, or so it seems.