Online Survey Sites that don't DQ you or rarely DQ you

1cent2help

I am interested in survey sites that rarely DQ or never DQ.

I stopped taking survey's as much because I don't like wasting my time.

So far the following survey sites have never DQ'd me or it has only happened once.

YouGov

Paidviewpoint

Tellwut (as long as you don't take their available survey's)

I do like it when Opinion Outpost tells me the survey run time so I can decide whether I want to take it or not.

Usually I go for the one's that only last 4 minutes. Most of the time I don't DQ with those but if I do I don't 

get mad for having wasted my time. I surprised myself the other day. I took a survey that lasted an hour and I finished

it and was rewarded points. 

Please let me know your thoughts. Are there any other survey sites than those that don't DQ or that rarely DQ?

It all depends on t he demographic that certain survey is looking for... certain panels will DQ me all day for 2 days but then i will get all surveys for 2 weeks.. its hit and miss, your not gonna get any sites that will never DQ you.. best advice is to fully fill in your details for that site so that they can send you surveys that match.. even that does not always work

MyView.com does disqualify you but at least they do it pretty quickly and give you 100 points for your trouble so you don't feel like you've totally wasted your time.  I also like Product Report Card because they give you 10-cents if you disqualify.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, YouGov is good - but the only moan is the time it takes to build up rewards, each survey (I actually get a couple each week) is worth 50 points, but you have to reach 5000 to cash out

Worst (that I've found) is Inbox Pounds - I log on and it shows at least 20 surveys available, but if I'm lucky I might complete one! And most wait until I've spent 5 minutes or more answering questions before screening out

Pinecone is the only one I can think of that has never disqualified me, even in cases where they sent me a survey about a product or service I never use.  There again, they tend to e-mail preliminary questions first, so you're almost always a match for the actual surveys.  Ipsos i-say and e-Rewards typically aren't bad, though I do get the occasional DQ from them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If it's demographics that are used for most surveys, then I've got a real problem. i must live in the boondocks or something because I'm changing my middle name to DQ. It is getting to the point where i qualify once or twice a month and I'm signed up with 4-5 sites. It's painful because of all the time I waste trying to do them.

I have never gotten notice from YouGov to do a survey and I'm signed up with them, too. 

If it's demographics that are used for most surveys, then I've got a real problem. i must live in the boondocks or something because I'm changing my middle name to DQ. It is getting to the point where i qualify once or twice a month and I'm signed up with 4-5 sites. It's painful because of all the time I waste trying to do them.

I have never gotten notice from YouGov to do a survey and I'm signed up with them, too. 

I've registered with about 30 sites, I've kept a record of points and redemptions in a notebook, and I'm weeding out the ones that have too high a minimum for payment. I've already weeded out those that get poor reviews here by not registering with them at all.  You might want to try keeping such a record. A high DQ rate means the company is not matching your profile properly to their surveys. Nothing you can do about it, except stop using those companies. 

They're usually looking for people in the mainstream.

I know why I get DQ from so many, so check out your own profile with this:

I'm 69.

I have a feature phone, not a smartphone

I don't pay for TV service, and I don't get the shows that are on cable

My car is very old, and I'm not shopping for a new one

I live in an apartment, not a home

I'm not shopping for a home

I don't have financial instruments aside from checking and savings accounts

I have no children

I rarely buy junk food, never buy bottled water

I've registered with about 30 sites, I've kept a record of points and redemptions in a notebook, and I'm weeding out the ones that have too high a minimum for payment. I've already weeded out those that get poor reviews here by not registering with them at all.  You might want to try keeping such a record. A high DQ rate means the company is not matching your profile properly to their surveys. Nothing you can do about it, except stop using those companies. 

They're usually looking for people in the mainstream.

I know why I get DQ from so many, so check out your own profile with this:

I'm 69.

I have a feature phone, not a smartphone

I don't pay for TV service, and I don't get the shows that are on cable

My car is very old, and I'm not shopping for a new one

I live in an apartment, not a home

I'm not shopping for a home

I don't have financial instruments aside from checking and savings accounts

I have no children

I rarely buy junk food, never buy bottled water

I've been tempted to register with a different e-mail, my profile would be

38 years old

CEO of high tech company

Make decisions about hiring, IT, purchasing etc

Salary over 250k

Have investments over 1m

Own my home, looking to move

Have about 5 credit cards

Have a private pension

Use a stockbroker

Have a new card (top of range SUV) & looking to change in 6 months

Switch my utility company every year

Have 2 children under 18

Have latest smartphone

Cable/satellite TV with full package

With that I'd expect to be inundated with survey requests & not DQ from any!

But seriously, wonder if these companies have thought about it - if I was a CEO, earning 250k or more, would I really be completing on-line surveys?

• Like 1

But seriously, wonder if these companies have thought about it - if I was a CEO, earning 250k or more, would I really be completing on-line surveys?

You're very funny!  But--

Even if you were making less, they're looking for people more in the mainstream.    I'm in small minority, and so I represent a smaller part of the population.  They need fewer surveys like mine or yours in their statistical sample.  I didn't even mention the crappy TV shows they ask me about, when I watch mostly PBS. There's never a PBS show on the TV surveys, because PBS doesn't rely on Nielsen ratings.

That still doesn't explain a company like Univox or Tellwut, who tell you "this list of 50 surveys has been carefully matched to your demographic," and you're D/Qed from them all before you do one question.  They're both reputable companies, but they're matching techniques are lacking.  I will die a happier person if someone explains those 2 companies to me :wink:

if you like paidviewpoint then do you also do Instantcashsweepstakes? They are owned by same

Have been doing both for years, takes time but it adds up

I don't know if you're addressing me. I don't do any surveys unless they offer cash or gift cards. Sweepstakes are for people who are bad at math.  And I look up a company on a few review sites, including this one, before I register.