Online Survey Sites that don't DQ you or rarely DQ you

1cent2help

Hey I also doing online surveys through Earn Honey . My earning is $100 per day . You can also try it today ...

What $100 a day ?! How many do you get, even one a day would mean you get at least $26,000 a year. If I got that I could give up my day job

Hey I also doing online surveys through Earn Honey . My earning is $100 per day . You can also try it today ...

What $100 a day ?! How many do you get, even one a day would mean you get at least $26,000 a year. If I got that I could give up my day job

Oldchap, there's a good chance that NancyJones is affiliated with Earn Honey. Please be leery of such suggestions of high earnings.

Oldchap, there's a good chance that NancyJones is affiliated with Earn Honey. Please be leery of such suggestions of high earnings.

Like they say,"if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't ". No place will pay that kind of cash.

Pinecone is the only one I can think of that has never disqualified me, even in cases where they sent me a survey about a product or service I never use.  There again, they tend to e-mail preliminary questions first, so you're almost always a match for the actual surveys.  Ipsos I-say and e-Rewards typically aren't bad, though I do get the occasional DQ from them. 

I also have the impression that Pinecone with its 'survey start' it means that you are also in/accepted and wont be disqualified half way throu, unlike with many others.

I agree, Yougov is good - but the only moan is the time it takes to build up rewards, each survey (I actually get a couple each week) is worth 50 points, but you have to reach 5000 to cash out

Worst (that I've found) is Inbox Pounds - I log on and it shows at least 20 surveys available, but if I'm lucky I might complete one! And most wait until I've spent 5 minutes or more answering questions before screening out

Inbox Pounds with its Peanuts Lab? I started and quickly stopped as I felt they were wasting my time and getting answers for free.

• 2 months later...

Agree with previous report on Inboxpounds,  avoid this company like the plague.

On their "Earn up to £5.00 per survey completed.", forget it, 20p is the norm, and often for more than 20 minutes of questions. very odd 25p crops up, and anything more, you can Guarantee that after a few questions you will become ineligible, but then (possibly) be offered a 20p, 20 minute survey.

They regularly offer Tickbox.net surveys, there's a ripoff in itself, questions go on & on, counter resets to (1) regularly, and all for 20p.  Can't wait to get to my £20 so I can cash in and get out, assuming I live that long