Beware of Myshopinion by Toluna

footfree

•  

Second time they have not delivered payment on time.First time I got it took awhile so I was reluctant to start up again but I went ahead.I really ,really like the concept of the surveys and it takes so little time to do them and I find them very interesting to do.It's about online shopping.However it's about Toluna and their unethical way they treat us.I was suppose to be paid today but I never received it so I  tried to access my account and it wouldn't let me in.It said it didn't recognize my password .So when I asked for it to be mailed to me this pops up.Empty space in fields that are suppose to give me my info.I mean its only $5 bucks but it's mine and I shouldn't have to go after them every time it's time to get paid. Second time I have asked for my password in a year and always around payment time and they always send this page with no way to access site.So what does that say about them?You would think they could fix this problem in a year.Dirty dogs
  •  
  •  
  • At your request, here’s a reminder of your login name and password for MySHOPinion.com:

Your login is :   

Your password is :   

Your security is important to us; if you did not request this reminder, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].

Well my screw up I tried to log on with the wrong info.I really need to write that info down (which I did). Guess it's time to laugh and apologize when I'm the one who is in the wrong. However I still haven't received my incentive which ticks me off.

Got a reply this morning about my incentive=why is there always a problem when I cash out with them?

Secondly, unfortunately there is a delay in processing requests as we ran out of codes and we are waiting for replacements. As soon as our new stock arrives we will work to fill all outstanding requests in the order that they were received.

We are very sorry for this delay and thank you for your understanding.

I never used to be a fan with Toluna but I started up again & I'm finding I'm getting way more surveys to complete & my points are in my account within 1 day or 2 & I've already redeemed like 3 times for Cineplex vouchers so I have no complaint with them at all this year so far...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

•  

Second time they have not delivered payment on time.First time I got it took awhile so I was reluctant to start up again but I went ahead.I really ,really like the concept of the surveys and it takes so little time to do them and I find them very interesting to do.It's about online shopping.However it's about Toluna and their unethical way they treat us.I was suppose to be paid today but I never received it so I  tried to access my account and it wouldn't let me in.It said it didn't recognize my password .So when I asked for it to be mailed to me this pops up.Empty space in fields that are suppose to give me my info.I mean its only $5 bucks but it's mine and I shouldn't have to go after them every time it's time to get paid. Second time I have asked for my password in a year and always around payment time and they always send this page with no way to access site.So what does that say about them?You would think they could fix this problem in a year.Dirty dogs
  •  
  •  
  • At your request, here’s a reminder of your login name and password for MySHOPinion.com:

Your login is :   

Your password is :   

Your security is important to us; if you did not request this reminder, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected].

Toluna is arguably the worst marketing company regarding survey respondents in the world. It wasn't too bad until a French company bought them out a few years ago. Upon the buyout cash out increased from 30,000 points to 60,000 points. Impossible almost to reach cash out. Plus they don't send many surveys, if none at all. However, I take many of their surveys as a member of other sites. They are truly a waste of time that cares nothing about humans.