any good survey reward sites.....

heather

im in the uk, can anyone recommend any good reward survey sites.

in the past i have tried

songpeople.com an ok site for rewards but unless you dont have a life and are happy to do so they bombard you with tons of surveys that take 25+ minutes to listen to and fill in.

toluna/testandvote a points payment which tends to be a bit limiting and they take ages to accumulate to get a decent amount for conversion to a voucher.

ive just managed to spot a Pinecone banner on a site i use and have been accepted. although i haven't done anything yet, this seems a great site.

i joined another survey site that i cant remember the name of, a couple of years ago, and so far i have only received one voucher to get an item for free that they wanted me to test. good site but not much happens.

any recommendations for survey sites that do give payments either in money or a gift, not points, or send you free items to sample and survey.

I too am a UK resident and find that I get tons of surveys from globaltestmarket, but they are 1000 points and you get about £25 cheque. Lightspeedpanel are really good too, although there are mixed opinions on that one, I have never had any serious problems with them. TNS (used to be) now mysurveys.com are also really good, but they accumulate points too. Occasionally, however, you get one off surveys from them that are worth a £10 or £5 voucher. HarrisPolls pay out in £25 cash when you reach 2500 points too.

there are loads, you have to spend some time and just work your way through the FAQ pages of them to see which takes your fancy - dont expect a quick reward system, there really arent any, you have to be prepared to put in some time and energy before you get enough to make it worthwhile.

Regards

LizzieAnn :D

I'm also in the UK and have also had good and bad experiences with surveys. The ones I'll recommend, and I know some have already been mentioned, are Lightspeed Research, Home of Research, Valued Opinions, Global Test Market, Ipsos panel (but search under iap interactive, why I don't know) and test and vote. My other two fave sites are Mutual Points and Ipoints. Both are cashback sites but you can earn free points when signing up for newletters, searching for products and surveys etc. I find ipoints better as you can link up an account with surveys.com and earn Ipoints. Since October 07 I have got two DVD's as rewards and I've nearly enough for my next one. There ar loads of things you can choose from, DVD's, CD's, Wine, vouchers, Days out, books, gadgets, things for the home and magazines. The cheapest redemption point is a CD for 12500 points. Most DVD's are around the 2000 mark.

Keep at it, and yes sometimes you need to spend some time, but the rewards are good. I can't remember the last time I actually paid for a DVD.

I pretty much agree with you there, kell, I love ipoints too and just got enough to get hubby a book for his birthday next month!

LizzieAnn

thanks for the links and info guys.

i am checking the various sites out to decide. i think i will stay with test and vote after all. its very slow being that i dont get many surveys that im allowed to complete so that means i dont get the points very much.

ive just returned to songpeople after not using it for over a year, its completely changed, and im not sure what i am supposed to do on there anymore.