Focusline Surveys closing down

ChookyGirl

So far --

OnlyCashSurveys

Focusline

Watch.and.Tell.TV

I just checked IThink as well, since it's the same format as the others - it also has the same message as the other closed ones.

SurveySayPanel is still open, but had no surveys available - so I'm guessing they'll probably close too.

I received a payment of $61.48 Canadian Funds into my Paypal account today from :

United Sample Inc/DMS Insights sent you $61.48 CAD

Would this be from Focusline? I cashed out $50 on April 27........this is the only payout I've been anticipating so I"m assuming this is the company they pay with........even after them taking their 3% fee, I still got over $60 Canadian...that's nice :)

lindyb

Probably from Focusline,I say that because mine said that and it was from Focusline.

Do any other sites owe you money?

Grammy02, can you please tell me who the BBB is??  I am in Australia and I'm wondering how to contact them, if they are someone who can help us in this situation?  I believe Focusline have an obligation to pay people what they are owed, after all, we sat there and gave our time doing surveys, now it's all for nothing.  Are they like an Ombudsman/Governing Body of the online survey industry?  In regards to your pending reward, I don't know about pending rewards, but considering they were shifty and downright dirty enough to change the redemption minimum from $20 to $50 just prior to shutting down, I would say they are doing all they can to save themselves from paying out anyone.  You can try and contact them I suppose but seeing as it generally takes a few days for an online request (no phone number of course) and they say they are closing on 25/4/16, I don't like your chances.  Let us know if you ever get it!

Unfortunately the BBB only applies in the US, there are probably bodies in other countries but none as good.

I needed them when Toluna closed my account for alleged violation of T&C, but refuse to say what - and refused to pay what I was owed.

ChookyGirl

Not sure if u asked or someone else asked.The BBB is the Better Business Bureau.

You can lodge complaints to them about a consumer panel,business,etc.

They will investigate the issue and help to get your money,if money is owed.

Unfortunately the BBB only applies in the US, there are probably bodies in other countries but none as good.

I needed them when Toluna closed my account for alleged violation of T&C, but refuse to say what - and refused to pay what I was owed.

Hey oldchap, thanks so much for getting back to me on this one.  I figured the BBB might be in US, I'm in little old Australia...luckily I got what I was owed from Focusline, but man I really feel for you with what happened with Toluna.  I had my OpinionWorld account shut down on me once, no prior warning, no chance to explain, just went to log in one day and was told my account was suspended. I immediately contacted them, asking for what reason?  They said, similar to you, a violation of T & C's.  I asked them for specifics, as I take surveys seriously, it's a decent part of my income, so I don't cheat etc.  They wouldn't tell me, I chased and chased, refused to let it rest, sent email after email after email!! they eventually told me it was because in a survey I had said my home state was NSW, Sydney, when in fact I had moved so changed it to NSW, Regional.  That's all it was!!!  I explained that I had moved, yes, I failed to update my profile, but SERIOUSLY???  Closing my account because of that???  I suggest you BOMBARD them with emails, asking for a specific explanation of what you have done "wrong".  For them to close your account, they must have a reason, well they need to let you know it!!! For them NOT to let you know tells me something is fishy.  Don't let them get away with it!  Good luck mate.