Ipsos-Isay new website coming

greeneyeddevils

I just received an email with some new features for Ipsos-I-say..let's hope this improves their current system

Looking Ahead

The future of i-say

What if we told you we were working on an easier and faster way to take surveys and redeem rewards?

Imagine a site that brings you:

- Reward Points in real time

- Your available surveys

- On screen Points Balance

- A new reward catalogue

- Personalized sign in for added security

- Survey History

- Plus so much more

See below for some of the key results.

In October, we invited 5,100 panelists to give us their opinions of our new site.

Of those that responded, we received some very valuable feedback. In fact, we had over 2,800 positive comments over the preview period.

93% love/like the one new 'one stop' website experience

88% love/like the immediate real-time display of their points balance

92% love/like seeing the available surveys waiting for them to take

Now it’s time to make our new site as good as it can possibly be.

We will be ready to launch in early 2010.

More exciting details to come…

too bad there wasnt a question that showed the percent happy with a new reward system. I can only cash out for a snail mail check but am curious what the new system would have as rewards.

I hope it's something a hell of alot better than now...since their system is crap...takes months to get anything you're owed from them...I hope they go the way of "OPINION OUTPOST" & offer up AMAZON Cheques that you can get instantly for your points....

I've been waiting since October for a Gift Cert or whatever the hell IPSOS-I SAY is supposed to send me...they tend to never answer you when you have a problem..makes me wonder about them :evil:

I am anxious to see the changes. I will admit that I get frustrated with Ipsos-Isay. Some of the surveys are quite long, and at 4-8 points, or 40-80 cents, it takes me a long time to get enough points to cash out, and then the waiting begins. Has anyone ever won anything on the Poll Predictor game?

I am anxious to see the changes. I will admit that I get frustrated with Ipsos-Isay. Some of the surveys are quite long, and at 4-8 points, or 40-80 cents, it takes me a long time to get enough points to cash out, and then the waiting begins. Has anyone ever won anything on the Poll Predictor game?

I've now cashed out 250 points 2 times...but here's the problem..1st time took 3-4 months to get gift card in mail..I had to email them over & over again to find out where the damn card was...& here I'm in the same boat again with this company waiting on another $25 gift cert I think this time...no clue why it takes them forever to send their stuff out...As for that

Poll Predictor game...I think it's a crock of sh*t...lol...nobody wins a thing...they should offer up points or something if you get close to guessing the answer rather than those fake prizes that nobody ever wins...do you ever see a list of winners?..Or of people that actually exist or are they just made up names....hmmmm

You know, come to think of it, no, I have not seen a winners list. The last few surveys I completed I just passed on the Poll Predictor game. I am beginning to wonder if the poll questions are a way of getting some free research? :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

I've now cashed out 250 points 2 times...but here's the problem..1st time took 3-4 months to get gift card in mail..I had to email them over & over again to find out where the damn card was...& here I'm in the same boat again with this company waiting on another $25 gift cert I think this time...no clue why it takes them forever to send their stuff out...As for that

Poll Predictor game...I think it's a crock of sh*t...lol...nobody wins a thing...they should offer up points or something if you get close to guessing the answer rather than those fake prizes that nobody ever wins...do you ever see a list of winners?..Or of people that actually exist or are they just made up names....hmmmm

Well surprise..surprise...I checked my mailbox today & there was my cheque from IPSOS-ISAY..just before Christmas...I'm surprised....Didn't think it was going to show up & they proved me wrong.....They do pay...but it takes FOREVER!!! :wink:

They have told me that it will take 5 weeks to get a check and I have always received my check by then.Never after the 5 week time period but before.Grant it I've only asked for 2 checks but the first one was for $100 and the second one was for $10.As long as they pay when they say they will pay I have no gripe.After I do a survey they ask the standard 4 questions like did this survey pertain to you?Was this survey long?I forget how they all go but my standard reply is yes it took to long.Has anyone had problems with their site being really, really slow lately?It seems to take at least a 1/2 hour to do a 15 minute survey.I now have to do other surveys while doing theirs just to make it through the darn thing.I'm not putting in all that time just to quit and get nothing.Heck sometimes I'LL leave for a 1/2 hour come back and finish and the site seems to get faster after that point.

Hey Kim...yeah I've had the same problem with their site lately...It seems to take forever to go through each page of the survey...not sure why...I also do other things while taking their surveys now...As for them paying you...they do but it takes forever...As I know since I just received that cheque...They used to send gift cards but don't anymore since they had some problems with the company that they were dealing with for the cards...I just wish they'd have some better paying surveys...

I get tired of the either 4 or 8 point surveys they always give...They need to get rid of the point system & go to cash...what's the difference?...since the points = cash...just put how much each survey is worth rather than this stupid point system....I hope that's one of the changes ahead for 2010....anyways...have a Merry Christmas....Frank