"Exciting" Surveys on Opinion Outpost

Trueblue

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?  I get excited when I'm actually able to COMPLETE an OO survey without it saying it's full or I don't qualify 25% of the way in.  And don't even get me started on the ones I totally finish that take me to some error notice saying the page can't be displayed rather than the usual post survey 'landing' page.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever been excited by an OO survey????

When they started out years ago, this was one of the best companies around. Then they changed and started with the same formats as survey spot and it has gone off a cliff. 

• 4 weeks later...

Surveys vary depending where you live, too, which is why it's hard to list "best" and "worst" at this forum.  OO might produce great results for me and not for you.   The sites where I keep cashing in are OO, Survey Spot, Mintvine, Tellwut (because of the 5-point polls.)  Considering their ubiquity, Vindale and Global are very slow to accrue. And on some sites I pick up the surveys onsite rather than just through email.

Innopoll is exciting for its instant deposits, but I get only about one per month. It might be completely different for someone in another zip code.

Not excited at all. One of the sites that say one time and the it is a higher time when it comes to the survey. They also like dumping you when you're almost done I found.

How about the smile, lol, what are we going to do with that!  Maybe they are smiling because they get away with paying so little.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...