Has anyone done an E-Poll survey lately?

nj07208

It just dawned on me that I haven't gotten a survey in awhile. I checked my history and the last one I did was in 12/2015. Has anyone received a survey lately?

I have gotten 3 to 4 surveys per month since Dec. 2015.Have you tried updating your profile?Sometimes that will help or trying emailing them asking why?

I did a lot during award season where you got I think 2000 points per red carpet show but other than that the occasional 500 celebrity one shows up about every other week

Epoll offers a convenient forum for you to express your opinions with some of the most well-known companies in entertainment and household products. It is absolutely free to join, and Epoll rewards you for taking online surveys with points redeemable for a wide variety of rewards.

I think I hit their demographic blackhole a couple of years back.  I didn't receive anything for 6 months at a time.  I thought they wanted younger members, so I let my points go and said goodbye.

• 2 years later...

keep this in mind, some positive review about some survey sites are PAID reviews, don't let nobody fool you.

Yes some sites are good, but most of them plain and simple are not good at all.

Don't forget this.

• 3 weeks later...