Which Survey Sites worth keeping?

Achalala11

I have only been doing paid survey sites for about 3 months....I made a mistake of signing up with many.  I am trying to eliminate some of them.  I need some advice on which ones to keep and which ones to kick to the curb. 

I will start with my definite KEEPERS

Opinion Outpost

Pinecone Research

Valued Opinions

My list of possible LOSERS

Your Word

Harris Poll

Product Report Card

My Survey

American Consumer Opinion

Global Test Market

Springboard America

Data Intelligence

Ipoll

Epoll

Toluna

Inbox Dollars

My List of ALREADY TRASHED

Ipsos - I-say

Vindale Research

Also very willing to take any ideas or suggestions on other sites that are good to join that I have not already tried?

I am in the USA and I am a stay at home mom. 

Please give any suggestions or opinions.  I am really interested in making some side cash and product testing opportunities. 

Thank You!!!

I am

Well there's Gongo's  or better known as Consumer Village but not sure if they are taking Mom's at this moment.You also might like YouGov.They are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head that sends out surveys on a regular basis.However to get $100 from You Gov  you have to reach the 100,000 point marker and that can take up to 2 years.They do have other rewards but they cost more points in the long run but it's easier to get to those levels faster.Case in points it's 60,000 points for  $50 TJ Maxx gift card -they have a lot of other gift card offers also.

Thank you both! I will check into YouGov and consumer villiage.

What about the ones on my list to get rid of? Any you think I should keep?

Or any to definatly remove?

I'd trash most of the ones on your list, personally - I haven't tried all of them, but most of them I've either heard too many bad things about and thus never bothered, or did try and they were trash. I'm still on Harris Poll, it's just barely good enough to keep, as it does most of its own surveys, so at least it's not competing with anything else, but the pay's not so great (but just barely not too awful to bother). And GTM pays too well to trash, even if they pretty much are awful in all other respects.

I'd add paidviewpoint to your list - you don't get that many surveys, but the surveys you do get tend to be super short and not buggy (just check periodically, don't rely on emails, cause they basically never notify you.) I'm also apparently in the minority, but I've gotten great results from clearvoice - notably, they have had by far the highest number of invites to other, smaller, more private communities, including one notable one recently, that for a month and a half of periodic questions about a tech product, paid not only $240 in Amazon credit, but also let us keep the tech product (worth ~300 bucks in the store) that we were offering feedback on. (Though that's another one that you want to check periodically, rather than relying on email, for best results.)

Similar to other people, better ones are:-

Pinecone - don't get many but always qualify & pay out quickly

YouGov - Get regular invites, never screen out, but need to get to £50 before cash out option

Opinion Outpost - Qualify for most, low (£2.50) cash out

ipsos - Not bad

Average

Maximiles - lots of surveys & usually quick, but rewards are "gifts" mostly phone cases, lunch boxes, cups

opini - Get very few, and they have started "adjusting" (ie deducting) points earned because they claim I completed quicker than their estimate

Bad

GTM (Global test market) - Reasonable rewards but high DQ, checked history & of last 26 I was screened out on 19, quota full on 2 so only completed 5

Toluna - Was one of the best, made about £200 over a year but then got banned for violating T&C (they refused to say what) and I lost about £20 that I hadn't cashed in - and if you look at the SP ratings a lot of other people have been banned recently

Myiyo - Terrible for DQ, high payout threshold (took me over a year to get to the 20,000 points minimum. They make you wait 6 weeks for survey to be validated before crediting points, then when you do cash out you have to wait 6 weeks for order to be processed

Shame there's no edit function!

One thing to watch on all panels is are you completing a survey for rewards? Just had one from YouGov, 15 minute survey for just prize entries!

Thank you all so much for the great input!  I have recently been packing up to move across country.  VA to WY.  I just recently have been weeding more out.  I will defiantly take all of your great recommendations to heart and check them all out!  

Thank you all so much for the great input!  I have recently been packing up to move across country.  VA to WY.  I just recently have been weeding more out.  I will defiantly take all of your great recommendations to heart and check them all out!  

Read the reviews of companies here before you join any of them.

KEEPERS:

Pro Opinion - I make on average $200 alone just from this site.

Vindale - The actual surveys don't pay much, but I have gotten a lot of survey invites for online communities, focus groups, web cam interviews, etc. from Vindale so I keep it.

Buzzback - Not a lot of surveys on here, but sometimes they have $20 or $30 dollar surveys. Only downside it takes 1 month to receive your paypal money.

Focuspointeglobal - Great for focus groups and online communities. I also earn 2-3 bucks for individual surveys which you can cash out.

Idea Shifters- Not bad. I've been using it more and more.

LOSERS:

Ipoll - Used to be good, Especially when you qualify for those Gutcheck groups that pay around 8-16 bucks.

Mintvine - Also used to be good. Surveys take too long and pay too little. Cash out time is a joke.

Swagbucks - Waste of time imo.

TRASH:

20/20 Panel

Future Talkers

Focus Forward

Plaza Research

Quest Mindshare