Which Survey Sites worth keeping?

Achalala11

univoxcommunity is a great site. Its become my favorite

The also have their own forum where you can pick up tips and vent. Trying to get one of their surveys is like nailing jello to a tree. They put 50 or 75 "hand-picked" surveys on your page, and you don't qualify for any.

• 2 weeks later...

Read the reviews of companies here before you join any of them.

Yeah, I wish I I would have found this site earlier before I already signed up for most of them!  I have been reading reviews of the others since then.  ;)

I really don't think there are good and bad places. Much depends on where you live, if you work or not, How much you make, married or single and a bunch of other things. I've seen some people here swear by some places that I have done poorly on. I would say try what you want and if you don't like the place cash out and unsubscribe.

• Like 1

Just based on your list,  I agree with keeping Pinecone and Opinion OutpostPinecone you always know what to expect as the surveys are all 300 points, and I can't say I've ever been DQ'd even when the product didn't match me.  OO has the tendency to tell you surveys are full or that you don't qualify 25% of the way in, but in general I make the most rewards from that site. 

Of you 'maybe'  surveys, I don't find Harris Poll that bad other than the repetitive 'preliminary' questions that don't have any logic (why keep giving me lists of ailments when I've stated I don't have any) and the fact they seem to let you only take two surveys a day.

Ipsos is one many people don't seem to care for, that I've really had few issues with.  Most the surveys I'm able to take, they send out home trails, and sometimes 'journal' type surveys that may take a month, but worth several points.

As for suggestions, might try e-Rewards...but check out the actual rewards first.  They have no cash options, just things like gift or discounts, magazines, airline and hotel points. Beyond that, they are pretty good at sending out surveys you qualify for and can build points.   

honest most them pay worthless anymore and disqualify you all the time.

IVE deleted all but opinion outpost and pinecone

I have deleted quite a few, also, some just today. But I agree with you about OO and Pinecone, so far they seem good to me.

• 3 months later...

I have only been doing paid survey sites for about 3 months....I made a mistake of signing up with many.  I am trying to eliminate some of them.  I need some advice on which ones to keep and which ones to kick to the curb. 

I will start with my definite KEEPERS

Opinion Outpost

Pinecone Research

Valued Opinions

My list of possible LOSERS

Your Word

Harris Poll

Product Report Card

My Survey

American Consumer Opinion

Global Test Market

Springboard America

Data Intelligence

Ipoll

Epoll

Toluna

Inbox Dollars

My List of ALREADY TRASHED

Ipsos - I-say

Vindale Research

Also very willing to take any ideas or suggestions on other sites that are good to join that I have not already tried?

I am in the USA and I am a stay at home mom. 

Please give any suggestions or opinions.  I am really interested in making some side cash and product testing opportunities. 

Thank You!!!

I am

IMO, the panels that offer the most surveys which pay 10cents per minute are the best money making. Their are too many naive idiots who think just bcoz you get paid instantly or within a day or 2 with paypal from a panel means it's a good panel, yet they're will to take a 20min survey that pays only $1 or less. I personally could care less how fast(roll eyes) a panel pays you as long as you get paid, and I always do. You must not watch a lot of tv since I noticed you put Epoll on your bad list. Inboxdollars should NEVER be used to take surveys, they don't pay squat for them. I've been with them for a few years now and all I do is clk the emails to earn the 2cents and I always print my grocery coupons on their site bcoz they pay you 10cents for every coupon you redeem that you printed from them. I cash out $30 yearly with them. Opinion Outpost went way down hill after that other panel bought them out, they pay a lot less per survey now.

It's very subjective because demographics play a huge part in what site works for YOU. Stick with the ones you have had success with and add one or two new panels from the suggestions given here. My top sites are Oneopinion; GTM; Opinion Outpost;cashcrate and Mintvine. I can usually guarantee around $250 a month from these five.

all this looks good ^^^^^^^   except I do not like Cash Crate very much at all.   Can you give me some suggestions on how to make payout better on Cashcrate ?

Thanks in advance!

I never heard of Pro Opinion. Can you give me some details about them? How long are the surveys, what is the max in order to cash out, and do they pay via paypal? Also how long are the surveys on buzzback?

I would actually keep focus forward for sure. I did a $125 in person 30 min user test for them last month. They took 3 weeks to pay me, but they did pay. I agree their surveys are garbage, but once in a while focus forward will send you to a good paying focus group or user test.

Pinecone has been my highest paying panel this past year. I've had a few minor glitches with their website at times, but Karen Scott has always been supportive. However, I did get a Pinecone invite yesterday for an odd survey that wanted me to video myself while taking it. Sorry! If you want web cam facial reactions and conversations, then pay me for a $100 focus group.

I really don't think there are good and bad places. Much depends on where you live, if you work or not, How much you make, married or single and a bunch of other things. I've seen some people here swear by some places that I have done poorly on. I would say try what you want and if you don't like the place cash out and unsubscribe.

Exactly.  I will try any survey site unless there is completely overwhelming dissatisfaction from close to everyone. 

I frequent about a dozen sites and have learned to be selective about which site I take specific surveys.  For instance, if I see a Nielsen survey pop up on GTM I close it and wait to take it on Pinecone for better pay.  Then there's those Crowdology surveys that pop up on Mintvine that I opt out of because I make more from Crowdology.  There's probably quite a few DQs due to people doing surveys at too many sites.  Most sites don't have entirely exclusive surveys.  If you've been working all day on 8 different sites and then are getting DQ'd left and right at the 9th site, it's probably because you've already taken those surveys.  Seems like a dozen-ish is my sweet spot.

Exactly.  I will try any survey site unless there is completely overwhelming dissatisfaction from close to everyone. 

I frequent about a dozen sites and have learned to be selective about which site I take specific surveys.  For instance, if I see a Nielsen survey pop up on GTM I close it and wait to take it on Pinecone for better pay.  Then there's those Crowdology surveys that pop up on Mintvine that I opt out of because I make more from Crowdology.  There's probably quite a few DQs due to people doing surveys at too many sites.  Most sites don't have entirely exclusive surveys.  If you've been working all day on 8 different sites and then are getting DQ'd left and right at the 9th site, it's probably because you've already taken those surveys.  Seems like a dozen-ish is my sweet spot.

I go to about 12 myself. I'm retired so it's like a hobby to me. I also do the same trying most places until I find the ones I do well on and the ones not worth spending time on.

here is my top 3 ive basically cut down to them

1) Pinecone (like you know what your getting paid and never disqualified

2)oneopinion (only joined like 2 weeks ago already made couple 25 dollar visa cards

3)opinion outpost (have made hundreds in amazon codes)

Anyone know any good product testing places besides bzzagent and smiley 360? id love to find a few more