Which Survey Sites worth keeping?

Achalala11

Everyone loves Opinion Outpost! I've been with them for 7 years and have been very good. BUT they are run by SSI and SSI sucks. SSI also runs iPoll, Opinion World, and Survey Spot. I've dumped Survey Spot and Opinion World and soon will dump iPoll after payout. I always have issues with losing your information. I've been dropped by all 4 of the SSI sites and then was reinstated later for no reason. I might drop Opinion Outpost because of issues with logging in and changing passwords and being locked out of account. 

Hi- Right now mygov is one of my favorite sites.  The surveys are always interesting, and I am usually eligible.  They don't send me a lot of surveys though.  I think maybe two a week.  I used to do Pinecone, but I got burned out doing surveys for a while, and I did not do some of their surveys, and that is a nono with them, and I am no longer part of the panel.

I think you've pretty much got it covered, but one of my fav's is Tellwut--I cash-out at least once a month with them. They are interesting & their daily questions have a lot of useful & interesting facts. They never cheat you & give prompt response to emails. They pay within 2 days.