Spring Board...uh oh! dont look good.

theskyhunter

You realize a lot us would be up a creek if Springboard bellied up.I mean you have to have $50 to cash out.I cant imagine getting to the threshold with them and not cashing out(takes 6 weeks to get your cash) .One of the number one rules of taking surveys is to cash out when you can,you never know when they will go belly up.I have had only one survey company say it was closing then pay me.For the most part survey companies are not very honest.

I've seen many mergers and it depends on the company if they will honor or not what they owe.I've been lucky so far that I did either receive what was owed or they company just moved all my points to the new site.

No, I have never seen a company reduce the amount you need to redeem. Tickbox I've never heard of. Seems there are many I don't know about.

Well, I write from the UK (this may be why), but the music is the same everywhere I suspect, these companies appear and can disappear, split merge with or without warning. Tickbox was anyway well established, many years, and was finally listed on Surveypolice, then, one day, they said they were closing.

OK wont bother you any further with my chatterbox :-P but if you happen to read of others saving their rewards on their accounts tell them of possible risks

Well, I write from the UK (this may be why), but the music is the same everywhere I suspect, these companies appear and can disappear, split merge with or without warning. Tickbox was anyway well established, many years, and was finally listed on Surveypolice, then, one day, they said they were closing.

OK wont bother you any further with my chatterbox :-P but if you happen to read of others saving their rewards on their accounts tell them of possible risks

We don't seem to have that much trouble here but it does happen some times. Nice talking to you.

• Like 1