Onlycashsurveys is closing now also...

grammy02

Got message today 4-13-16, that Only Cash Surveys is closing 4-25-16.  I am upset.  I requested cash out on 3-31-16 for $50.00. Do companies that close, honor their payouts before they close. If they don',t what recourse do I have to get my money. Can anyone help me with a phone number for United Sample INC/

DMS insights who is their parent company.

Just to let You know.  I have been working with customer service of Only Cash Surveys, and I did get my Pay pal awards of $50.00, on May 9. 2016.  Also I was able to cash out for a $25 amazon card.  It is to come by Friday.

I just got the same email. 4-19-16. Will be closing April 29, 2016. I have $17.90 in my account with Amazon as the only thing  for redeeming but you have to have at least $25. I hope they're not going to screw us out of our incentives.

another Instantly/Ipoll/Usamp site...

nice of them to give me only 9 days notice... at least I only have $2.60 in there.. no way I can reach 25 by then though... 

Pretty shabby - I'd accumulated $23 of $25 cash out threshold, but cannot attempt new surveys or cash out current balance - OCS has become a fly by night operation, leaving thousands of account holders with nothing to show for their efforts

My last pending survey credited today and I was able to cash out the $50 I had earned...only 38 cents left so not a big deal....hoping it arrives in my Paypal account in the time frame specified......

Pretty shabby - I'd accumulated $23 of $25 cash out threshold, but cannot attempt new surveys or cash out current balance - OCS has become a fly by night operation, leaving thousands of account holders with nothing to show for their efforts

You should ask if you can get the money transferred to Ipoll.

A couple years ago or so with a Usamp site that closed and I got them to do that for me. I know it's a new company in control, but it won't hurt to ask.