Confused about Mysoapbox redemption

footfree

It says you have to have 25,000 points to redeem however I clicked to get a $10 Tango card and they let it go thru.I only had 13545 points and now my account says I have 3545.Do you think it actually went thru?I was just playing around to see what would happen...this to is strange to me.

In exchange for your MySoapBox™ participation you will be rewarded with points.  These points will accumulate in your account and can then be redeemed for various prizes.  You may select a different reward option each time you wish to redeem and are eligible for redemption once you have earned 25,000 points.

I haven't been a member for awhile, but I believe you have to wait until 25,000 points for your FIRST cashout, and after that you can cashout for any amount they offer. 

In exchange for your Mysoapbox participation you will be rewarded with points.  These points will accumulate in your account and can then be redeemed for various prizes.  You may select a different reward option each time you wish to redeem and are eligible for redemption once you have earned 25,000 points.

• 1 year later...

They send me SO many surveys and I SO rarely qualify. I see others have had a great experience. I'm stuck at 15000 points AND now, they let me get almost to the closing screen and 10 times out of 10-I get an error and I just wasted 15-25 minutes. I'm so sick of them; I'll just let them go, I think. Anyone have pointers? I'm ready to post my negative experiences but I really don't like to with me being the only person who loathes them, lol.

2 hours ago, GammiWoo said:

They send me SO many surveys and I SO rarely qualify. I see others have had a great experience. I'm stuck at 15000 points AND now, they let me get almost to the closing screen and 10 times out of 10-I get an error and I just wasted 15-25 minutes. I'm so sick of them; I'll just let them go, I think. Anyone have pointers? I'm ready to post my negative experiences but I really don't like to with me being the only person who loathes them, lol.

I seem to have the same problem I rarely qualify sometimes get the error or else the router and I'm not going to try 20 surveys I have been stuck at 18,000 for awhile

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 12:13 PM, GammiWoo said:

After you cash out for 25000 points the first time any time after that you can cash out for whatever your points will get you. I think  your 15000 points can be cashed out for $15.00 worth of gift cards if youv'e already cashed out before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, somelady said:

After you cash out for 25000 points the first time any time after that you can cash out for whatever your points will get you. I think  your 15000 points can be cashed out for $15.00 worth of gift cards if youv'e already cashed out before.

Thanks for the info. I have cashed out once at 25000 but didn't know the second time I could cash out sooner.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, paulgro said:

Thanks for the info. I have cashed out once at 25000 but didn't know the second time I could cash out sooner.

Or as little as 500 points.I usually wait to get to 1000 but it's your choice. 

On 11/7/2017 at 3:59 PM, footfree said:

Or as little as 500 points.I usually wait to get to 1000 but it's your choice. 

I still go the full 25000 before cashing out. I just didn't know you could do so sooner after the first cash out.