Not entered in sweeps for Mysurvey.ca

pvrguy291

mysurvey.ca apparently didn't enter me in the quarterly sweeps. I still have all those Sweeps Entries plus what I've accumulated since the start of the month. GMT did remove my Sweeps Entries however. I wonder if this is a good omen of things to come.

This has happened before to me.  I had hundreds of those sweeps accumulated and then poof! they were all gone.  I had hundreds and hundreds.

Happened to me for the last 6+ months of last year on the US site. They finally cleared out at year's end. So far , they haven't cleared at all this year (now at 1600+). Writing to support gets no response or one that has nothing to do with the question.

Happened to me for the last 6+ months of last year on the US site. They finally cleared out at year's end. So far , they haven't cleared at all this year (now at 1600+). Writing to support gets no response or one that has nothing to do with the question.

OMG!  Thousands!

That is only 1,600. I did get a response and per them , the entries were entered at the end of march as they are supposed to be , but that sometimes they leave them in a user's account as a bonus.

A bonus for what?  Oh good gravy!

Made no sense to me either - like most of the responses you get there.

• 1 year later...

And I don't get any sweep entries at all. Plus, once I didn't get 30 points for successfully completing one survey. I tried to contact mysurvey through their contact form on the website but I'm contantly getting the following error message: " delivery failed; will not continue trying". Did anyone contact them recently and didn't get this error message?