1Q Mobile App

flapanther87

Not sure if anyone has heard of this yet or not, I kind of stumbled upon it while searching the Google Play store.  I signed up last night and today received a survey with just 2 basic questions and had 50 cents immediately credited to my paypal account.  Highly doubt its a big money maker but I'm one of those people that believes money adds up!

I tried it for about a year and made a whopping $5.  The problem is you have to respond to the question posted within 5 minutes or you do not get any incentive.  Sounds easier in practice than it really is.  But even if I had responded quick enough I doubt I would have make more than $10 for the entire year, so I quit.  It's a good idea for an app, but the volume of questions and the time restriction made it not worth it for me.

I started a thread on this a while back, but it seems to have disappeared since they revamped this site.  Anyway, yeah 1Q is a great app to have on your phone. They send a quick 1 question multiple choice poll question about once every two months. The question is normally worth either 25-50 cents.  However, if you don't respond and answer it within seconds, it's gone and you lose out.  That money is sent to your paypal account immediately.  If anyone finds any similar apps, please let me know. 

• 1 year later...

Suddenly having a problem with this app and I'm hoping someone who is good with technology can help. I have an iPhone 7. iOS is updated. Yesterday when I opened 1Q, it suddenly said that my location services were not set to "always". Strange. They were before. So I head over to privacy settings to change the settings to this app to always so I can get more questions and that option is not available! I tried emailing their customer service people but I haven't heard back yet. I also tried a Google search.  Is there anyone here who might be able to help?

I have an Android (recommend over Iphone anyday) and I was forced to update the app recently on my phone. No problems opening the app after the update, but sadly no surveys either. I got two surveys back in August paying $1.75 each (but that was it for the entire year so far). I would try deleting the apo and re-installing. Hopefully it will work for you then. 

I finally did hear back from them. It was a problem on their end and I eventually got a notice to update the app, after which everything has been fine. $1.75 for a survey? I haven't ever gotten more than 25 cent questions from them for any of their questions/surveys 

• 2 months later...

Under the app settings, you can indicate if you would rather get 50 cent questions, or 25 cent questions at a more frequent rate. I switched mine to 25 cent questions, but still only get a poll question once per month.

Yes, you have to always keep this app updated to its latest version or you will just stop getting questions. I learned that the hard way too.

• 1 year later...

Frequency is too low to pay attention to, and they structure the reporting in the app that makes it look like not responding to the sparse notifications is a reflection of poor character. I deleted this app after a couple of months.

The 1Q app is definitely a keeper for me. I normally only get a question once per month, but it is very quick and goes immediately to paypal.