Impressed with Ipoll

greeneyeddevils

I guess I haven't really been taking alot of IPOLL surveys lately since I've always found their rewards program to suck...you needed such a big amount to cashout for anything good....like I think it was $50 for Paypal...& some $25 gift cert for NFL.com if you were lucky enough to have $25 in your account..

So I get an email from them this morning & it looked different..a sharper looking email invite..so I clicked in it...was like $1 for 5 mins...got DQ which is nothing new....but when it sent me back to the website everything had changed...you're now able to redeem Paypal for min $25...you can get an Amazon.ca gift cert for $25...& you can claim for an ITunes card also for $25....now I'm in Canada & for the longest time all you could claim for was the stuff I posted up at the top ....does anyone know when this changed for Ipoll? or is this just new this week?

The upgrade occurred on Saturday 4/30/16.  I posted a review of the changes in the Survey Panel News and Updates forum here.  I like the changes as well - a lot more like Opinion Outpost now.  SSI did something right this time!

The upgrade occurred on Saturday 4/30/16.  I posted a review of the changes in the Survey Panel News and Updates forum here.  I like the changes as well - a lot more like Opinion Outpost now.  SSI did something right this time!

Cool..I didn't see your post...but I'm really liking the changes...I would've taken forever to hit $50 for Paypal on their old system & I like the Amazon feature now...plus the instant credit once you complete a survey...guess I'll be hitting up IPOLL more often now

I find that when a company lowers it's threshold that they send less surveys.Not saying this will happen but I'm curious as to why they decided to make this change.

Yes I noticed that too. However I have been trying to cash out (paypal) for 3 days now with no luck. I just do not understand what is happening. Send them more than 5 emails since then: no answers. You wonder with a new website, the customer side of thing will improve, but no.Lately I have try to reduce the number of survey panels to which I am membersand I guess if I do not get any reply from ipoll, I will stop using their panel.

I cashed out on 3/19 with IPoll, haven't seen the Gift Card yet.  Soon coming up on 2 months.  I guess I will need to email.  It took me 2 years to get that $25.  I will not do anything more with them until I get that card.

OK, just tried to log into iPoll and it won't let me.  I got a message saying no one outside the US was allowed to use it and I would need to side up again.  What the heck?  I am going to email them.  I had their site saved to my favorites and I got a 404 error.  Hmm....

well 1st thing they are with OO now. that's not exactly a bed of roses. have and still have a lot of problems with the way OO does things now. no survey #'s with the surveys for one thing. its a pain in the you know trying to get something done when you don't have the # and trying to get something done with OO and now ipoll. I really didn't used to mind the $25 cashout at the old ipoll because I used to qualify for so many of their surveys up until the last yr or so. I hit the $25 mark pretty often back then, but given that, I do like the way they do it now much better. another thing that bugs me about the ipoll now is when I click on the link where it states, for example, $1.50/15 minutes. absolutely every time I click on it, it takes me to another page saying take this survey for an entirely different amount/time. just like OO. and the customer service is a joke with both for sure. I clicked on an ipoll survey link yesterday and it took me to a OO survey page for a survey. mmmm.....? im still gonna give em a chance and see where it goes though.

I tried to retrieve my password just to see what would happen.  Guess WHAT?  I don't have an account with them anymore.  So I signed up again.  I will be contacting the BBB tomorrow if I don't get a response to my inquiry about my pending payment. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not impressed that I now obviously need to call an 800 number to get my problems resolved. I've always done it through email and the tech support was always top notch.

Now they ignore email. 

I did cash out right after they changed over and cashed out with Paypal. It was instant and that was impressive for iPoll. 

I spoke with someone over about 2 weeks ago, and I was told I would have it by the following Thursday.  Then on 5/18 I received an email, the day before it was due to hit my mailbox, I received an email telling me it would take another 7-10 days.  I will be calling again I guess.  I signed up again, but I haven't done one survey and won't until I get my pending reward.

well 1st thing they are with OO now. that's not exactly a bed of roses. have and still have a lot of problems with the way OO does things now. no survey #'s with the surveys for one thing. its a pain in the you know trying to get something done when you don't have the # and trying to get something done with OO and now ipoll. I really didn't used to mind the $25 cashout at the old ipoll because I used to qualify for so many of their surveys up until the last yr or so. I hit the $25 mark pretty often back then, but given that, I do like the way they do it now much better. another thing that bugs me about the ipoll now is when I click on the link where it states, for example, $1.50/15 minutes. absolutely every time I click on it, it takes me to another page saying take this survey for an entirely different amount/time. just like OO. and the customer service is a joke with both for sure. I clicked on an ipoll survey link yesterday and it took me to a OO survey page for a survey. mmmm.....? im still gonna give em a chance and see where it goes though.

On Opinion Outpost You can get the survey numbers from your account, click on "survey history"  and it's there but you have to do it right after the survey to make sure you get the right survey number, if you do it after taking several more surveys it may be hard figuring out which is which.  I think ipoll has a list of completed surveys buy I'm not sure.