Your surveys banned me

Mai

your surveys did the same to me as well. first for my isp I told them is not a proxy its through a legimate phone company. gave the location and mine. they unblocked me. then they block me again.  on their survey it says its unlimited but the truth its not. they blocked me again. I wrote them a bad review on many review sites. letting all my friends know to stay away from this company. I give it zero stars.

On a different thread months ago I gave a pretty good explanation of proxies that might be helpful for this thread here.  Bottom line is if you try to do surveys from multiple locations you risk your responses being flagged in violation of a panel's TOS.  For me, I skip all router surveys from Your Surveys.  I still make plenty of points off of Mintvine/Branded.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
41 minutes ago, MrTennessee17 said:

I've noticed that gobranded's forums are now "awaiting moderator approval" whenever i post something now. 

This has been the case since the new and "improved" rewards system rolled out this year. very few new posts make it to the public. I suggest you just post your observations and suggestions in a true public forum.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:54 AM, schludermann said:

This has been the case since the new and "improved" rewards system rolled out this year. very few new posts make it to the public. I suggest you just post your observations and suggestions in a true public forum.

I had wondered. Guess they didn't like all the negative comments so they decided to pull a power trip move and silence the people who disagreed with their change. Not a cool thing to do imo. 

Their new rewards system is just awful. I get hardly anything for all the survey rejections or quota fulls now. Not what it used to be. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I had same experience with this shitty servys i had past years fun with it and when i accidently speed skip certant question that where againts their

will their decided blockme from this company  I am only havieng trouble with complete all servys wich redirrected with other website that I am not familiar wtih  

everyservys seems to be all the time same question like in CPX RESEARCH  what i most  hate abou this company their dint even warn me for blocking me and 

this support keep spamming same question with pasting like I am unfortunately not able unblocked  you from this company we are really sorry 

i got like 600 point for that score ban me from the site and even I am new useing this company site so bascially i dont read every term off law or stupid ruls 

but thats what you get if you speed run with mous skip every boring question that are long read and when you doing servys with 25minuten or even 40 minut i useually do speedrun  just click en hope i will get my credit for it but sadly i  sincerlly regret doing :432_field_hockey:that mistake but  sadly no1 respond with support sadly my luck been sucks all the time i hate my luck and stupid life i get :) but i just have to be strong keep move forward ontime my luckw ill come hope i win my day with everything 

2 minutes ago, SkunBuzz said:

I had same experience with this shitty servys i had past years fun with it and when i accidently speed skip certant question that where againts their

will their decided blockme from this company  I am only havieng trouble with complete all servys wich redirrected with other website that I am not familiar wtih  

everyservys seems to be all the time same question like in CPX RESEARCH  what i most  hate abou this company their dint even warn me for blocking me and 

this support keep spamming same question with pasting like I am unfortunately not able unblocked  you from this company we are really sorry 

i got like 600 point for that score ban me from the site and even I am new useing this company site so bascially i dont read every term off law or stupid ruls 

but thats what you get if you speed run with mous skip every boring question that are long read and when you doing servys with 25minuten or even 40 minut i useually do speedrun  just click and hope i will get my credit for it but sadly i  sincerlly regret doing :432_field_hockey:that mistake but  sadly no1 respond with support sadly my luck been sucks all the time i hate my luck and stupid life i get :) but i just have to be strong keep move forward ontime my luckw ill come hope i win my day with everything 

hi here my friend happen same with me i dont know if i posted my message before but without any warning i get same issue with  quality score drop

my quality score were about 200 or higer right know it is criticall strike warning so i have hard time finish all paid servys without this company same experience i will get less profite and not enough points 

everytime i try finish some paid serveys i get criticall strike warning rejected screen out everytime i click 

i have been contacting support from this company everytime i try explain what happen no1 give damm no 1 will ever lisen to your excuss this really iritated me i had bad experience with company it self it is hard finish when you in country where you cant accsess with great paid serveys like in every country united stats or canada or australia you can name him all it is unfair for most other people that are haveing hard time finish if only use are Yourserveys this really hurt when you cant do anything else  i use to enjoy earnable great company fast paying instantly payout but the reason i a lot points quick because company with this are connected with earnable thats hard without that sad .... hate this 

Knipsel.PNG