Your surveys banned me

Mai

So, I've been banned from taking surveys on Your Surveys for about the third or fourth time in the last two years. 

I give honest answers and my quality score on there is almost 300. So I'm pretty sure that they're going to respond with the same ol' 'you've been using proxy servers'. I told them if this was the case again, I STILL don't know how to use proxies and I have no need for them because I give honest answers about the area I live in.

Here's to hoping they don't just close down my ticket without responding like last time...they are the only way i make money on Mintvine

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

At least they gave you a reason, I was banned from a site (Toluna)  for "violating T&C" but despite several e-mails they refused to say what I had alledgedly done

• Like 1

Yes mintvine without your-surveys will slow your points down to a crawl

Unfortunately. So I'm really hoping like all the other times they'll allow me back.

At least they gave you a reason, I was banned from a site (Toluna)  for "violating T&C" but despite several e-mails they refused to say what I had alledgedly done

I did notice though that some other people who were banned from Your Surveys got the 'you violated our rules' response and the router refused to tell them what exactly they had done. 

All the times I was banned, the excuse was either 'you are using a proxy' or they don't say that I did anything wrong, just unblock me.

Hmm I've had similar when I've used different browsers before, and also similar when trying to log into sites when using different browsers I've had messages come up saying we don't recognise your machine so we're gonna send an email to you to log in. Just guessing really though you'd think they were guarding Fort Knox

So, update...they say they take 3-5 business days to respond to a ticket. Tomorrow it'll be 6 business days since I opened it. 

I messaged Mintvine asking if there was ANYTHING they could do about this.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I've been banned from taking surveys on Your Surveys for about the third or fourth time in the last two years. 

I give honest answers and my quality score on there is almost 300. So I'm pretty sure that they're going to respond with the same ol' 'you've been using proxy servers'. I told them if this was the case again, I STILL don't know how to use proxies and I have no need for them because I give honest answers about the area I live in.

Here's to hoping they don't just close down my ticket without responding like last time...they are the only way i make money on Mintvine. 

Your Surveys banned me, too. They said that it was because of something (proxy-don't even know what this is) to do with with Points2shop. I contacted points2shop. They gave a few different reasons (to see what might work-all false/lies): 1)That I tried to log in from a location that's too far from my address that they have on file-NEVER HAPPENED. 2)That I tried to open multiple accounts-NEVER DID THIS. 3) That someone else tried to log into my account-DON'T KNOW WHO WOULD OR WHY! 4...) Other excuses that I don't have the time to find right now. When all of these 'reasons'/excuses didn't work for them they came up with two names that I SUPPOSEDLY joined-NEVER EVEN HEARD OF EITHER OF THEM. These are called regulare 05 and jenfree. I haven't googled these names, yet, to see if they EVEN exist.

There was no problem until I emailed them about points not going into my account + asked if this was because I'm VERY close to redeeming. I have enough for an Amazon card, but, not enough to cover the shipping charges. They send it through USPS. I told them that they could save money by sending it via email. They never responded to this. My response to them about the two ?fake? places (that they say I "joined") was the last response I was able to make (saying that I'd never joined or heard of these places). They 'closed my ticket' after telling me that I broke the rules by joining more than once (I DIDN'T do this). They cancelled my account, so, I lost all of that time + money. THIS IS NOT FAIR.

I STRONGLY believe that they made up these things to get out of paying me. This could, also, be the reason that they mail (USPS) it so when the person doesn't get it they can just say that it got lost in the mail.

Apparently, Your surveys has something to do with them, so now, Your Surveys is blocking me. I'm losing a lot of money because of this. I, do, still have an open ticket with your surveys (they don't see as sleazy as Points2shop). I wanted to come here to see if anyone else is experiencing this. This way I'd know if I'd just be wasting my time trying to get them to reverse it. I shouldn't be penalized just because some sleazy company (Points2shop) wants to 'get out of' paying someone!!!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

I came on here looking for reviews for YourSurvey but for some reason it isn't on this site. I guess I'll just have to drop my input here. I occasionally went through YourSurveys via other survey panels such as Swagbucks or whatever but usually not that often. Now I go through them a lot because I recently joined another which is now my favorite panel cause I earn the most with that one... anyway... lately I've been having issues with YS. I was doing fine for a while, getting close to 200 in the quality score which I was proud of... when suddenly one day I check in and it dropped to roughly 160... so I'm thinking "What happened?" I checked... I got -7 for being inattentive... Okay? Just because I got distracted for about a minute I got booted out of the survey and I guess they penalize that. But then I got -20 for "inaccurate answers"... I want to complain about that one. You see, I happen to recall what happened there. There's like this pre-screen that your often get with YS before you enter a survey. So I selected the options that applied to me, I get taken to the survey which asks the same question BUT... half the answers were different then the ones that were on the pre-screen... So I'm confused and I select the answers that applied to me, like I said some weren't on the pre-screen... and then I got booted out. And apparently hit with -20 for inaccurate answers. Just what the?! I opened a ticket with them which took a few days for them to get back to me, I asked what I did wrong. They said they aren't able to view what questions they were, so they can't help me, and they just advised me to answer honestly... well I DID! I knew they wouldn't do anything if I told them what happened, half the answers weren't the same on the pre-screen etc. So I didn't bother... Anyway... so I think, oh well I'll just have to move on. I was making really slow progress getting my points back up. And then just now I was hit with a -25, reason was survey rejected... what?! The thing also said "Read questions thoroughly, take your time and provide valuable information to researchers." I always do! So what happened this time?! To me it sounds like someone didn't like the answers I gave, either that or I was disqualified, or finished too soon or something, I have no idea, cause I get disqualified all the time, it's routine for surveys, but why did I get penalized for it this time? I don't get it. Considering what they told me last time I submitted a ticket I'm sure once again they won't do anything about it, so I'll just have to move on, but if you ask me their point system is lousy. You get 1 point each time you do something right but if you mess up... or rather, get accused of messing up, you get hit with a big minus... just not fair. It probably takes me like a week to recover from getting hit with minus points. If this keeps up I'll lose points faster then I earn them. And then I won't be earning very much if at all. So... in short, I like earning a lot from them daily but their penalties are really lousy. 

• Like 1

@gothicnaturefreak I had the same issue with the quality score on PrizeRebel. I supposedly failed a trap question (you know the "Which one of these things is alive?" bird, pencil, rock etc.) multiple times and on top of that, I had three surveys rejected in a row by which time my quality score is now at critical alert. So now, I can no longer do any surveys to raise my quality score.

Absolutely ridiculous. I'll try contacting them but I doubt it'll do any good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Your-Surveys and mint Vine are awful.  I challenged a capricious downgrading of my reputation score, like 50% downgrade and I asked them why, rather pointedly.

The support incident request is now two months old and they won't respond. I submitted another support incident with the BBB complaint ID and they won't respond to that either. Your-survey provides support for Mintvine, so I complained to their support email. I got a weak run around from them, So I did some research on the C level people at Mintvine and complained about the awful support from Your-Survey, They ignored me too. So i submitted a complaint to BBB on Mintvine and that was ignored.

I stopped surveys because these guys don;t respect their panelists. I will also not conduct surveys for any survey panel company that uses Your-Surveys, Like Creations.

I still think y'all should complain to BBB and grind their rating into the dirt.

Here's the link to do so:

https://odrcomplaint.bbb.org/odrweb/public/ourbbbqualificationquestions.aspx?bbbid=127&businessid=172008213

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been blocked too from your surveys and I don't know why. Submitted a ticket on May 17 , 2017 and they did respond by gold me they will respond after 5 days. I waited 10 days and messaged them again. They ignored my message. I waited another 9 days and messaged them on June 3, 2017. Again, no response. It has been 20 days and I am still blocked.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'll update my status... they did sorta refund some of the points I had earned, they labeled it as "administer adjustment" or something like that with no further explanation about it... umm okay? And then they reimbursed for "incorrectly disqualifying" me or something like that. But get this, they only refunded me for some of the amount. Like say one penalty was -20 points... they gave back 15, -25 they gave back 20, -7 they gave back 5 etc... So I still have less then what I would have if I weren't penalized in the first place. Kinda lousy if you ask me. Oh and I tried submitting tickets several times about the above issue I mentioned... but being I had an old ticket that apparently I didn't select as "solved" which means it was still open even though they replied to it, they closed the other tickets I submitted (regarding the points) (after waiting over a week for them to respond) They were about separate issues but I guess they don't care. So yeah, I wasn't pleased with that. Anyway, I didn't get the reimbursement until long after the ticket issue, I just kinda gave up on it and moved on and got the surprise reimbursement out of the blue. Which I guess was nice but the service is still very lousy. 

It's happened to me twice in the past few months.  What I have noticed is that. on both occasions, I was using Wi-Fi at the same medical clinic about 20 miles from home.  They've unblocked me both times, accusing me of using a proxy server.  I KNOW what a proxy server is but have NO reason to use one.  So now, If I'm on MV away from home, if I'm re-routed to a Your Surveys poll, I exit out.