Harris Poll problems cashing out

footfree

I received a Kmart GC last year and it was no good after trying to use it I contacted them by phone and they gave me back my points and then chose a different GC with no problems and I have ordered Kmart GC recently with no problems              If you need the number here it is  (585)314-7014

I emailed them letting them know it was invalid and they basically called me a liar and accused me of applying it to my account then asking for another one. I hadn't applied a GC to my Amazon.ca account at all in June before yesterday when I got a $9.50 one from Beauty Insiders. I sent them a screen shot of my history so I guess we'll see what they say this time... I'm probably gonna quit them after they give me a valid GC

• 7 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 10:56 AM, footfree said:

First time I have tried to cash out since their site had the breach problems.Says my date of birth doesn't match what they have on file.I wonder if this is their way of making sure the person who is asking for the prize is who they say they are?I guess that wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need that e-certificate by the end of the week.It was supposed to be a gift for my daughters b-day.In other words I no faith in them to get back to me before the end of the week.So if you haven't cashed out and you are wanting to, this may happen to you also.Or have you cashed out with no problems?I'm wondering if it's just on my end or what.

I am having having the same problem unable to cash out says my birthday does not match. Access their review in the directory,  note 2 stars and others are having the same problem

I called them and got the problem resolved.Don't remember the number but someone here gave it to me.Here is a number to try 1-800-600-2493.Good luck.I guess I tried the 585 number from above ,but I bet either one would work.

I would try the 800 number. The 585 one is a cell phone number here in Rochester , NY. I live here and 314 is a cell phone prefix , not a landline one.