Harris Poll problems cashing out

footfree

First time I have tried to cash out since their site had the breach problems.Says my date of birth doesn't match what they have on file.I wonder if this is their way of making sure the person who is asking for the prize is who they say they are?I guess that wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need that e-certificate by the end of the week.It was supposed to be a gift for my daughters b-day.In other words I no faith in them to get back to me before the end of the week.So if you haven't cashed out and you are wanting to, this may happen to you also.Or have you cashed out with no problems?I'm wondering if it's just on my end or what.

have you checked on their website to get your GC/s or do you wait for them in the inbox? I just found out a couple months ago that I don't get them in my email anymore. I have to go to the site get them where they are posted at. ive had to do my last 6 cashouts like that. I don't know if this helps or not. I hope you get things straightened out and get your monies.

It wont let me cash out says that my birth date doesn't match what they have on their file so I cant even put it in .I read that where it goes to just wish I could cash out.These companies are real unreliable at answering their emails in a timely manner.Her birthday is this weekend.So I guess this is my problem not everyone else's.

So it's my problem. Alrighty then ,does anyone know how long it takes for them to respond to their emails?

Well they emailed me back today but get this

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. Please provide us with your date of birth that you registered with for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Survey Helpdesk

I gave them my birth date when I emailed them.I swear people need to Actually READ their emails.Just the other day I wrote my electric company

telling them the guard lights are out.And guess what their response was?Those aren't street lights they are guard lights.I wanted to scream at them

I freakin said guard lights you idiot,read what I wrote.Sorry but getting this on top of that makes me real angry at the people who don't read emails.

• Like 1

Thanks Peach I called today and yeah they had the wrong dob.She also said at this time they could not update that info so she had to give me what they had on file.Just hope I remember that next time I have to cash out.I don't know why they cannot update the info right now so if you move you will have to call them in order to cash out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the heads up on the birthday. I haven't tried cashing out there but I will check that my information is right!

• 2 weeks later...

First time I have tried to cash out since their site had the breach problems.Says my date of birth doesn't match what they have on file.I wonder if this is their way of making sure the person who is asking for the prize is who they say they are?I guess that wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need that e-certificate by the end of the week.It was supposed to be a gift for my daughters b-day.In other words I no faith in them to get back to me before the end of the week.So if you haven't cashed out and you are wanting to, this may happen to you also.Or have you cashed out with no problems?I'm wondering if it's just on my end or what.

I don't know. I have had a couple of problems with them but nothing serious. They are the only site I know that requires their members to log in in order to cash out. In the beginning I was expecting them to send me an email with my reward but they don't do that. When I figured this out I cashed out months of rewards.

I don't know. I have had a couple of problems with them but nothing serious. They are the only site I know that requires their members to log in in order to cash out. In the beginning I was expecting them to send me an email with my reward but they don't do that. When I figured this out I cashed out months of rewards.

I'm waiting to reach a certain amount and then cash out. Right now I'm close to it.

Here's a new one.... I cashed out last night and the Amazon.ca code they sent me was invalid. Waiting to hear back from them about that, but never had that happen from any site before.

I received a Kmart GC last year and it was no good after trying to use it I contacted them by phone and they gave me back my points and then chose a different GC with no problems and I have ordered Kmart GC recently with no problems              If you need the number here it is  (585)314-7014

I was just on Harris Poll and I didn't qualify for the survey and it said I am entered into a sweepstake I don't want that give me the 15 points which they usually do for the DQ

I was just on Harris Poll and I didn't qualify for the survey and it said I am entered into a sweepstake I don't want that give me the 15 points which they usually do for the DQ

I know it's hit or miss.I think ,not sure, but I think the surveys that give the "survey numbers" are the ones that pay 15 points if dq'ed .Otherwise the ones that go directly into the survey without the number is the one that doesn't give the 15 points.I could be wrong but need I to keep a closer eye on that theory.