The "New" BuzzBack...

Spazmobot

Buzzback has revealed its new design an site today, alerting members via email.  

Excited to see this new site, I clicked the link in the email and

~~ Voila!

Buzzback is now just one of many Cint run panels....

The "new site" is nothing more than a login for Cint, like many others, with low functionality and only basic tools - profile, redeem, occasionally a survey shows up in there; (primarily with Cint panels, you receive surveys via email.)

I have to say, I'm kind of more than a little disappointed.  The Buzzback site has been down for about a week, with message posted telling of a new site design and update; and even the email today says "we've updated our site."  This update, heralded with much fanfare, has no graphics, no news, no info - just a typical Cint login.

Also, they said earnings from the old site would be transferred to the new, and I had a few bucks in there-- which, sadly, (but not too surprisingly,) have not shown up in my new Cint dashboard.

I liked Buzzback.  The old Buzzback.  

Sure, it was a pretty basic site itself, with a design similar to that of ipoll and OnlyCashSurveys.  The earning was slow but they paid much better per survey than the Ipoll-types, the surveys were fun and interesting, and they also had an additional site for times when they hosted special, high payout projects.  I'd participated in a few myself which were quite lucrative.  You had to check the site for new surveys, and the cashout took 6 weeks, but it was worth the wait, in my opinion, just for the sake of getting paid more per survey.

So, I'm left wondering, what is Buzzback now?  Will it just be another vehicle for the Cint-routed surveys?  Granted, Cint has its own pros and cons and I do participate i some of their sites, but its slow-going to save up for cashouts usually.  The one improvement of this switch is that it won't take 6 weeks anymore to receive a cashout, as Cint panels pay instantly to Paypal or Amazon.  We'll hafta wait and see, I guess.  

But, I have to say, this redesign "surprise" was a real let down.

I got the email about the new site. I had to fill out all my profiles again and my rewards were gone. I wrote them and they responded and said the rewards would be back shortly. They were and I was able to cash out. I don't think they had amazon before but they do now and I was able to cash out the $!5 that had been there for a year.