ProductReportCard not send my payment,what's matter?

johnzh6668

I sign up 

ProductReportCard,and reached the $25,requested the payment,but now I did not received anymore.I send email to ask,but not answer me now.

The site did not a lies?

post-2675-0-72294700-1463537374_thumb.png

I have received a $25 from them and it took about 2 weeks. I have since found out due to a mistake on their part is that they only sent checks out once a month which I think is around the 15th.  So if you were approved for payment on the 16, the check will not be issued until the 15 of the following month so you may have a 4 to 5 week of lag time.  There have been other posts about this issue with this site.  At one time it was pretty good and I hot that $25 pretty quick but have been DQ most of the time since for that .10 attempt fee.

Haven't reached their $25 limit yet and is taking me forever to get there. Seems I don't qualify for most surveys and already belong to most of the places they have invitations for so I get 10 cents most times.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/18/2016 at 5:40 PM, paulgro said:

Haven't reached their $25 limit yet and is taking me forever to get there. Seems I don't qualify for most surveys and already belong to most of the places they have invitations for so I get 10 cents most times.

i no what you mean

• 3 months later...