GTM BBB here I come has anyone else gone to them on GTM

footfree

After not getting the 155 points they owe and no answer from them in a month .I wrote to them  today to tell them if I don't get a answer I'm going to go to the BBB.Has anyone had any luck going to them with a problem on GTM?They aren't accredited but I sure would like to see if they could help.

I have been with Global Test Market for years and they've been great.  This past week, however, I try to login to check my points balance and it says my pword is incorrect (which upon checking it is NOT).  Not recv'g surveys from them and can't get any replies to my emails.  Are they going out of business????

Why would you think they're going out of business, as opposed to just that their site is awful and buggy? I can log in fine, and they basically never respond to emails. Have fun? >.>

No problems for me there.

And I hope you never do .I will let you know if it worked just in case you need to file against them.

• Like 1

I noticed lately sometimes you have to manually type in login name and password on gtm.

I have had to do this for what I think is somewhere between the last 3 to 6 months.Here lately it has gotten bad .Just yesterday I did a 5 minute survey  on the Roots mini series airing this Memorial day weekend I did it all the way to the end and no points.I mean seriously 10 points? Reminds me of mysurvey and how they treated us when they first started going down hill.

I never have problems with them. Whenever I had a problem with not being properly credited for a survey, they did respond and they credited my points accordingly.

I never have problems with them. Whenever I had a problem with not being properly credited for a survey, they did respond and they credited my points accordingly.

Since we are all over the US I don't think we our all hit at the same time with the same problems.Where one person is having problems another may not.However it does seem to have a triple down effect.Meaning it may hit you down the road later.I have known people to have problems with GTM but I wasn't affected by it until a few months later.They were answering my complaints until a month ago so I don't know why they stopped.It wasn't like I complained all the time.However after not being paid several times in a row I'm sick of it.Like I said before I hope it never happens to another person here but if it does I'll let you know if the BBB is a good route to go or not.