boy did i catch Mintvine in a big lie today.

theskyhunter

ive done okay with this panel, but ill tell ya the customer service is getting ludicrous to say the least. I went back and forwards with them today about a problem. well I was a bit peeed after I got done with them. so okay im gonna try something. I had found out the phone # for them and I emailed them and asked 1 simple question: do yall have a phone # to call to talk to someone? they answered and said no they didn't. they only email. okay, I was holding all the cards because I knew they did have a #. so I emailed them back and told them I had done a search and had found a # to call. then I asked why did you tell me you didn't? im going to have to start doing this all the time, because I got an email reply right after that giving me 50 points for the problem I had earlier with them when they said then, that wasn't anything they could do for me. tee hee!!! justice served I feel!!you know, this isn't the 1st time ive mentioned calling a # to a panel and so far its worked. I reckon im going to have to do it all the time  to maybe get somewhere with these cheating panels. there!, I think ive blown off enough steam for now.