opinion outpost and those blasted Say-So surveys!

theskyhunter

again and again im about up to here with all this getting gipped on these survey panels and their stupid surveys! I did one of those say-so ones about beverage consumption. spent a very long time on it, qualified and finished it and then it asked me to do 2nd survey for an additional $2.50. I said ok. well I was several minutes into the 2nd one and went thru several time frames about what I had to drink. well they told that high # of beverages that id drank was unusual for a normal person. im a diabetic and I drink tons of water which was what most of my answers were. I guess they didn't like it and dq'd me. I got sent back to the landing page at OO and it said I didn't quality. it didn't say anything about the 1st survey and I had that bad feeling then. so I checked and sure enough they didn't even give me credit for completing the 1st survey.  im really peeved right now. I sent a scathing email so ill have to do the waiting game now. I know I spent at least 35 or 40 minutes on it. isn't right, just isn't right!

Yes I make a point now of making sure I'm getting paid for the first survey before doing a second one as I've been burned by that baby more than once. End up doing 3 or 4 surveys and they just pay you for the one or sometimes not even the one.

I think I've learned to NEVER EVER do a second survey when asked and have the option to opt out. Especially if it is a routed survey. Many 2nd part surveys are created only for the originator's site. They never seem to clean up their mess when they route these. And on top of that you almost never get credited for the 2nd part on top of that. So why bother.

I think I've learned to NEVER EVER do a second survey when asked and have the option to opt out. Especially if it is a routed survey. Many 2nd part surveys are created only for the originator's site. They never seem to clean up their mess when they route these. And on top of that you almost never get credited for the 2nd part on top of that. So why bother.

Good tip that is as I never knew the extent of the skullduggery

I  just don't these people ever read our emails at all. they told me was dq'd and that was pretty much it from them. I emailed them back and reminded them that it was the 2nd survey I was dq'd from not the 1st. what is wrong with these people?