For anyone still waiting for money from Invoke

calafan

I recently emailed them a third follow-up regarding a project I did in February and asked 2 questions. First, could they tell me the sponsor of the project so I would know who was stiffing me. Second, should I expect the same thing with 2 projects I did at the end of April. Here was their response:                                                                                                                                                    At this point it's hard to tell if the delays will continue and affect your other payments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and thank you for your patience.

What I find most revealing is they ignored my first question and are more interested in protecting the crooks behind all this nonsense.

Interestingly I have not seen any screeners from them in over a month. Anyone know if their still out there scamming people?

• 2 weeks later...

I am still waiting for payment for Invoke Online focus groups from early March and early April. Combined with a brief follow up in mid-March, I'm owed $64.

I'm bothered most because THEY set the terms of payment (PayPal in 6 - 8 weeks). I agreed to those terms, They are refusing to honor the terms that they, themselves stipulated.

I waited until week 9 to contact them, now I email them weekly and continue to get the same canned answer.

In my last email, I told them that I had left a poor review here on SurveyPolice and asked that my complaint be brought to the attention on a manager/supervisor. No response. I searched online today for the names and email contacts for others in the company and cc'd them on today's email. We'll see if that helps.

Next steps for me - contacting company executives and board of directors. Then, finally, contacting the companies that were the topic of the focus groups, to let them know their vendor is not paying the focus group participants.

• 4 weeks later...

I sat through a tedious focus group in April and have not received payment. After multiple emails asking when they plan to remit payment, this is how they responded:

Hi,

The previous emails we sent you bounced.

Thank you for contacting us, and for participating in one of our live research events.  Your opinions matter to us and we value your contribution.

We are experiencing a delay in incentive payments – our apologies for that. Invoke compensates every respondent that fairly participates in our customers’ sessions.  We strive to fulfill incentives within an eight- to ten-week period.  Sometimes, circumstances occur where unavoidable delay comes into play.  But for over ten years, we have ensured that all participants receive their payment.  You will receive an email notification to claim your incentive for your completed participation.

We appreciate and respect your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
Invoke Support Staff

invoke_logo_OL_space-above.png

[email protected]
help.invoke.com 

The subject line of the email was "FWD: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)." I sent my emails at the [email protected] email, and the above email that supposedly bounced was sent by the same email. 

Interesting.

Well I did get paid recently for a survey done in March. Did get an invite for another focus group recently that I accepted and was later canceled. These focus groups are done for large companies AFAIK. Hard to believe the companies are stiffing them on payment although having worked with Account Payables users I know no company pays any earlier than they have to pay. They stretch it to the very last day they can and still get the discount for early payment terms. Terms are usually 2% discount if paid within 30 days. Never dealt with the Accounts Receivable side which is where they are having the issues. Still waiting on 2 other payments from them.