GTM marked issues as resolved without a response

footfree

However I received no points, it was marked as solved and I have had no email response as to why they didn't give me my points.I bet they were contacted by the BBB and decided to have the issues closed.Thing is I have proof I finished these surveys-I took screen shots- so what did I do?I wrote back saying I have proof and then sent them the screen shots.At this point it's the principal of the matter.If you let someone blatantly walk all over you and do nothing about it then you deserve what you get.I tell my daughter to stick up for herself all the time and by golly that is exactly what I will be doing .It simply isn't fair!  

Here is what I always think when I get stiffed on a payment.  If they did it to me, and it was worth say .50, or more, did they do it to anyone else on that survey?  If 10 of us are stiffed .50, that adds up to $5.  That is only one survey.  How many of these does that happen on? 

I was selfishly only thinking of me not being paid,but it does make you wonder how many others were stiffed.Why should they be allowed to walk all over us.I wonder how many don't complain?Oh it's only .50 cents but yeah you really should look at the bigger picture.How many of us are they doing this to?While you may not be having a problem with them now mark my words I don't doubt it will eventually happen to you.Not that I wish it would but if I fight now maybe it'll make it a little easier for the other person coming down the road.At least one can always hope.

I was selfishly only thinking of me not being paid,but it does make you wonder how many others were stiffed.Why should they be allowed to walk all over us.I wonder how many don't complain?

I don't... anymore. I used to, but they rarely did anything about it - the vast majority of the time, they did exactly what you described, just claimed they fixed the issue without ever actually trying to actually fix the issue. So I just gave up. And that's how they're "allowed" to walk all over us: because what could we do, other than just stop taking surveys, which doesn't hurt them, unless everyone does. I have stopped taking surveys from a few sites that are too frequently buggy, but GTM pays too well (except when, occasionally, it just refuses to pay).

Well then I guess I will be the lone wolf.I'm not on very many sites and I still do  their surveys but there are a few I just exit out of like the magazine,movie and the mysurvey surveys that have no survey in the url invite.However these were not like.I have proof I finished ,why should I just walk away?Yeah their one of my biggest money makers but not like they use to be considering  they are ripping me off.I know it's like pounding a dead horse but I will do what I need to if not for me then my daughter because one of the surveys was one she did and didn't get paid for.No I wont be hurting their wallet but I will email them until they get sick and tired of hearing from me.

• Like 1

Well then I guess I will be the lone wolf.I'm not on very many sites and I still do  their surveys but there are a few I just exit out of like the magazine,movie and the mysurvey surveys that have no survey in the url invite.However these were not like.I have proof I finished ,why should I just walk away?Yeah their one of my biggest money makers but not like they use to be considering  they are ripping me off.I know it's like pounding a dead horse but I will do what I need to if not for me then my daughter because one of the surveys was one she did and didn't get paid for.No I wont be hurting their wallet but I will email them until they get sick and tired of hearing from me.

I wrote in another thread how they didn't give points they owed me and email after email I finally told them that they were a bunch of crooks. That was a few years ago and I didn't quit like I planned on doing and have done fine with them ever since.

im having the same kind of problems for a while now. when I see they got it "solved" I go right back in there and shoot another message to them voicing my displeasure with them. still doesn't do any good. they are a bunch of crooks.

im having the same kind of problems for a while now. when I see they got it "solved" I go right back in there and shoot another message to them voicing my displeasure with them. still doesn't do any good. they are a bunch of crooks.

This was the first time I have ever gotten a 'resolved' without a response  from them.I haven't heard back from the BBB but something tells me the BBB wont be getting a response from GTM.I will show the proof to the BBB if nothing else they will get a bad grade.I guess I'm just not ready to give up yet.I mean I sent them the screen shots that proves I did the surveys so if they don't pay then yeah they are the one of the worst kinds of crooks.