Ipsos I-Say Issues

jberri12

Is anyone else having trouble with Ipsos recently?  I haven't received any survey invites in probably 2 weeks.  When I go to their site, it's very slow, and it says there are 5 Surveys available when there are actually none.

Also, when I try to click on my points in the top right of the page, the query always returns a time-out error.  I complained about this and got a stock answer after a few days which didn't address the problem.

Just curious if anyone else is experiencing issues recently.  As an aside, this seemed to start happening pretty soon after I changed my password (at their request).  I'm wondering if something else is going on they haven't told the panelists about...

I officially removed myself from their panel some months ago. Too much effort for too little compensation. I generally avoid their surveys on other survey sites. Too much going round and round as they try to find a survey and end result is that they fail to find a match almost all the time. Some sites you just don't fit their demographics.

my brother in law is having all kinds o problems with them. a few months ago he just suddenly quit getting any invites. he finally got hold of someone on the phone and they got the invites going again. he redeemed  for a $10 AGC may 9th and hasn't heard one word from them since. hes been trying to get in contact with them again. no responses at all. still hasn't got his AGC yet or another invite since.

No I'm not having any problems with them right now.However a couple of weeks ago I was having a hard time doing their surveys they would never load.Just kept spinning but now everything is fine.

I am getting close to saying Good Bye to them it takes way to long just to see if you qualify and most of the times I don't    to much time wasted

• 2 weeks later...

I finally resolved my problem with Ipsos.  Turns out my account had been deactivated due to a "household configuration mis-match".  I had to give them my household member info again manually and eventually they re-enabled my account.  I had changed nothing, so I have no idea how this happened.  Anyway I'm back up and running again.  Thanks to those who replied.

I've had numerous issues with Ipsos for a long time. Each, and every, time I contact them...it seems they're all reading from the same playbook...giving stock answers that don't relate to the issues I've been experiencing.

I've also unsubscribed from other survey sites that I've been a member of for years...for the same reasons.

One other issue is that they are still into using yesterday's technology...refusing to have their sites, and surveys optimized for use on mobile devices. Since more, and more people have switched to mobile sites why haven't the survey sites moved into the 21st century with their technology?

This is what happened to me with them last month, when I emailed them they informed me that they kicked me off their panel! I was glad to get rid of them.

I'm still getting surveys from them, including a month long alcohol consumption one they send me reminders about once a week.  Only screwy thing I've been having is when logging onto the site, it wants me to change my password, and why I bypass that, the look of the site is different, and it claims I have more surveys available than I actually do.

Something is going on when I try to log on it keeps spinning and spinning.Okay well that stopped now ,now the symbol that shows my initial is blank.Okay wait, now it's back up and running.All this in a matter of 30 minutes.They must have been doing  something with the site.At least my points are correct weird happenings with that site today.

Okay just went to put a log in my "card dairy " and it says I'm not logged(even though I am) ,in so yeah seems the site is having major quirks today.

Contest drawings:

I've noticed that since the first of the year only 8 people have claimed their prizes.  The drawings are weekly, so shouldn't there at least be 18 winners posted?  So, I've been going around in circles with their support team for a few weeks now trying to see if there is some way we, the contestants, can check to see if our names have been drawn?  It all boils down to, if you reply to the notice that you have won, then you are confirmed and your prize is awarded.  BUT, what if your notice went into your spam and you never saw it?  There is no other way to see whether your name has been drawn or not.  If no response is received by the i-say team then another winner is drawn and a new notice is sent out.  The winner has 10 days to respond to the notification, wouldn't it be nice if those drawn were posted somewhere on i-Says website so if we miss our notification we still have a chance to claim our prize?  Also, where are all of those missing winnners, surely more than 8 people noticed that they were chosen?

I also had this problem and opted out now the only time I take one of their surveys is when one pops up from another survey site like Global or My Survey or some other one. That is the only way I see to have no issues with this company.