GTM - ratio of completions

oldchap

Overnight I received 6 e-mails from GTM for surveys, didn't match any! Was looking at survey history over the past month & it shows I've attempted 25 surveys. Of these

Closed 2 (8%)

Screened out 21 (84%)

Completed 2 (8%)

Wondered what others have experienced - is my history better or worse?

I calculated for one month:

Received              179

Completed             20 (11.17%)

Closed                   29 (16.20%)

DQ                       100 (55.87%)

Errors                       4 (2.23%)

Didn't bother           26 (14.53%)

Didn't bother includes those I will not even bother with like OTX and Neilsen movie thing. 

Interesting. 

I received

208 surveys in the month of  May

completed 32 surveys and was stiffed on 3

I either walked away  or didn't attempt about 1/3 and then the rest I DQ'ed

I have decided I will not try and or attempt as many as I use to.I'm am tired of wasting my time trying to qualify and then I'm tired of qualifying only to be stiffed.When I first started with them I was lucky to make $100 a year.Then after everybody gave such glowing reviews I started taking more  and made about 200 or little better per year.I'm not sure how many minutes or hours are wasted on them ,is it really worth the pay?If I were to break it down I wonder how much per hour is actually made?Plus they have stiffed my 16 year old so I know she will not continue.I would rather walk away ,get a life then waste it trying with them.

Good question.  Looking at my Recent Surveys Taken (which covers the last week):

Closed: 8 (15%)

Screened: 39 (72%)

Completed: 6 (11%)

Quota Full: 1 (2%)

Looks like an average completion rate is 8-15% based on the everyone's stats so far.

As I read my post it comes off sounding like I wont be doing anymore of their surveys but I will.I just wont be doing as many -I exit out of most of them anyway- no to 20 minutes-30points.No to movies,magazines and the dreaded what do you own list of equipment I x out immediately of those surveys.Guess I will be back to making $100 per year.

• 2 months later...

Seems to me maintaining the same ration - in August

Completed 3

Screened out 19

So only 13.6% success (and as usual many of the screened out were after I'd answered most of the questions)

I've got 798 points so just waiting until I get to 1087 to cash in then I'm going to give up