What is up with CINT?

jessalena

I was a panel member of Cint surveys. Now I cannot even find the site. I see all of these other sites that Cint is involved in like surveyeveryone and collegesurveys, but the actual Cint survey panel is missing. The only log in I can see is a new site that asks about making contact through a sales rep. I have actually left a message here, because it's the only place I can find, and I have never been replied to. I have money in my account at Cint and am getting really annoyed. Does anyone know how to log in?

I forgot that I had a account with them.Went to log on and even though it remembered my info it wouldn't let me gain access.Did the same thing you mentioned.You might try the BBB if you

don't get a answer.I see Cint surveys all the time on My soap box so I'm not sure what's up with the site.Tried to see what might be happening on Facebook but find it hard to gather information.

Same here - I have taken many surveys over the past month and am trying to claim my balance from Spice Trade Research but can not find the site anywhere, it is not listed under any search engines or facebook, twitter etc. Has anyone checked with the BBB?

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I've been trying to sign in to a number of sites (including Crowdology, WRM, etc) recently. When requesting a password reminder I get the message that my email address is not recognised. It's just occurred to me that these are all Cint sites. Has anyone else been removed from the Cint panels recently?  

I've sent a message to Cint and will update you if I get a response.

No problems on my end. In fact, I even completed a quick Future Talker Survey for 60 cents a few days ago. It went well and was credited as promised. I have no problem logging into Crowdology either.

• 7 months later...

Hello All,

Cint is not a panel, they are a marketplace (a technology) for over 2000 online research panels.  Think of Cint as the Uber or AirBnB of online panels; they connect panelists that belong to various online panels with hundred of market research company's serving. online surveys  

You can belong to a panel that is traded in  Cint's insights exchange, but it is not Cint's panel.  This can be confusing, as Cint does assist with managing the payment of incentives for many of the panel partners in their platform, and they may also be managing your panel's panelist portal (where you see and can share your profile information, as well as where you see how many points or payment due for completed surveys).

To learn more:  https://www.cint.com/panel-recruitment/   and https://cint.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

If you need help to speak to a Cint team member:  https://cint.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Which panels are you having trouble finding login links for?

ALSO FYI -- If you have an adblocker on your browser, it can interfere with a Cint login box showing up on the panel's homepage.