My View - are you nuts?

Not-a-Sucker

Has anyone else run into this?  Today, I signed into My View, and the first thing I had to do AFTER signing in was check "I am not a robot."  Okay, fine, I get it.  But I had to do the same thing before EVERY survey.  After checking the robot thing, then I had to click on pictures of rivers, then mountains, then grass.  It took longer to get to the survey than to do the survey.

If this is going to continue, I may have to rethink using them.

I am not a robot!! Some days I feel like a robot doing surveys though:) Age, sex, income, zip code, birth date, etc. Things a robot could enter for me.

• Like 2

I also feel like a robot and I even got a few of the choices wrong or I missed one of pictures and then they just give you another set of pictures so what is the point

One Opinion is now doing this as well...  It is incredibly tedious..  However, I will stay with them because they make me a lot of money and I don't get my time wasted with endless dq's.  I guess oyu have to weigh the pros and cons for your preferences...

Some panels have this 'not robot' thing at website login, and some surveys when starting. Never saw surveys with the "click on pictures".

However, I am a member of a couple of panels which recently added this "click on pictures" no-robot login and I think IT IS A REAL WASTE OF TIME and PATIENCE, a complete disregard for our time!!! 

Putting a simple 'hidden' number is also effective and does not waste time!!

Making a mistake means starting again to look at this meaningless 9 photos, that you have to enlarge, after having read what you're looking for.

Yes, by using this 'tedious' method, these companies think of being original and funny but they are just greedy and selfish, and stupid.

Zoompanel also but like I said above, they do this to keep computers from doing the surveys instead of people.

The 'click on picture' ot just a regular captcha with numbers or letters? Because this is OK. It's the one with photos that takes me 2 minutes to do and it wastes my time.

One Opinion is now doing this as well...  It is incredibly tedious..  However, I will stay with them because they make me a lot of money and I don't get my time wasted with endless dq's.  I guess oyu have to weigh the pros and cons for your preferences...

Have you told them? If everybody tells these commpanies maybe... I know it's wishfull thinking, but worth to try if all do this.

The 'click on picture' ot just a regular captcha with numbers or letters? Because this is OK. It's the one with photos that takes me 2 minutes to do and it wastes my time.

Today I did get a photo asking to click on the trees. I agree with you that it is a waste of time but I don't agree that clicking to say you aren't a bot isn't that big a deal.

• Like 1

I do this Everytime and I don't mind, it only takes a few seconds!MyView is one of the best paying sites going. I don't know how many times I've cashed out.