Product Report Card Delayed Payments

calafan

I have been trying to redeem on this site for 2 weeks and get the same message everyday. We are working to resolve an issue with our payment processing system. We expect to have it fixed by (they just change the date everyday). I emailed them and got the usual we are working to fix this as soon as possible. Funny they have no problems continuing to send out multiple survey requests everyday.

I checked and I only had $21 in my account.  I thought I was close to cashing out.  So I sent an email asking them about it.  That was a week and a half ago, no response as yet.  I am not impressed much with that site.  If a company can't get my reward to me within 30 days, then I don't need to be doing their surveys.  I will cash out when I can and see how long it takes.  I waited for almost 3 months for iPoll to pay me.  I am not doing their surveys anymore.  I am marking them "junk" so I don't have to deal with them.

They never respond. I have had $2.70 pending for weeks...just enough to make the $25 threshold. I am dumping them after that. If I ever get there!!

I am a member there but also thinking about leaving when I can cash out. It takes too long to make anything there.

• Like 1

I just keep opening tickets, this has to get someone's attention.  I don't screen shot every survey I complete.  Didn't realize I had to do that with their site too.  I will keep trying.  Don't give up!  If they owe you money, they have to pay you! 

I just keep opening tickets, this has to get someone's attention.  I don't screen shot every survey I complete.  Didn't realize I had to do that with their site too.  I will keep trying.  Don't give up!  If they owe you money, they have to pay you! 

Don't forget that every time you open a ticket your complaint goes to the bottom of the stack. Give some time maybe a week before opening another ticket. I'm sure you will get what they owe but some companies are really slow in paying I've found.

• Like 1

Don't be so sure it's true that if they owe you money they have to pay you. Many people on this forum have been stiffed by Invoke Solutions for projects completed in February that were supposed to be paid 6 to 8 weeks following completion.

FYI:  If you go to your home page with Product Report Card, then click on "Contact Us" a phone number will appear.  Call that number and get immediately paid.  According to the company, Product Report Card is importing to a new payment system and the volume of information that needs to be imported to the new system is creating the payment process slowdown.  I called, gave them my paypal information and was immediately paid.  They are from Denver, Colorado so it is Mountain Time.

I have been working with this company for several years, and I am referred to many, many high dollar surveys every year, so I know this company is on the up and up and I trust them.

Finally got paid a couple days ago after dancing around with them for a month. If it's true about the new payment system, I think they should have made it more clear instead of just posting the delay notice and saying the system would be fixed on some random date which had already passed.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just checked an on 5-21 I completed the survey.  It was a dollar.  I was given .10 and no response to 3 inquiries.  So that is their customer service.  I see.  I will keep plugging away until I can cash out.  I am getting closer, but at .10 a pop, it is going to take a while. 

Pending Rewards

$1.20 Available Rewards $24.45 Rewards Requested $0.00 Rewards Paid $0.00 Lifetime Rewards

$24.45

Just about there if they ever pay the pending one.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

They finally did give me some of what I had asked about.  The .10 credit for a July disqualifier.  I had $25.10 with some of it pending still. I went ahead and asked for my payout and it took. I got my paypal credit within a week.  But I won't go back, not with it taking well over a year to get $25.

• 11 months later...

On September 6, 2017 I received an email from Zac McGrath stating that they were having an issue with paypal and that they could only pay via paper check. I responded back the same day and asked them about the visa gift card as an alternative. He said that I could receive the gift card but that it would take a week longer to arrive. I told him that it was fine that it would take longer and that I wanted the visa gift card. Well a whole month went by with no response. October 4th I finally received a response from him and he said that the check would be in the mail the next day. But the issue is I told him via email that I wanted the visa gift card. He has not responded as of yet. Nor has anyone said what the issue is with paypal. I have been waiting a month on my gift card. It is utterly ridiculous. If they cannot pay in any other way other than a paper check then they need to take those other payment alternatives off of their website. 

3 hours ago, love1978 said:

On September 6, 2017 I received an email from Zac McGrath stating that they were having an issue with paypal and that they could only pay via paper check. I responded back the same day and asked them about the visa gift card as an alternative. He said that I could receive the gift card but that it would take a week longer to arrive. I told him that it was fine that it would take longer and that I wanted the visa gift card. Well a whole month went by with no response. October 4th I finally received a response from him and he said that the check would be in the mail the next day. But the issue is I told him via email that I wanted the visa gift card. He has not responded as of yet. Nor has anyone said what the issue is with paypal. I have been waiting a month on my gift card. It is utterly ridiculous. If they cannot pay in any other way other than a paper check then they need to take those other payment alternatives off of their website. 

I got the same message on Oct. 4th and opted for the check option. Received a confirmation on the 5th that the check would be cut the same day. Curious to see how long it takes them to actually put the check in an envelope and mail it.