Product Report Card Delayed Payments

calafan

I wonder what the issue is with paypal that they are having? That was over a month ago they told me about the issue with paypal. 

I opted for the visa gift card and I have a sneaky suspicion that I won't receive it because Zac has gone silent.

On a positive note I received my payment in check form. However, it was not the payment method that I requested. I specifically told them that I wanted a visa gift card and they made the decision on their own to disregard my request. If I would have known they would take it upon themselves and decide my payment method for me I would have told them to put my earnings back in my account until they either (1) gotten their issue with paypal fixed or (2) got new visa gift cards in stock.

I am pleased they paid, but the manner they went about it was sneaky. And of course Zac never responded since he knew they didn't plan on sending me my requested gift card to start off with. 

43 minutes ago, love1978 said:

On a positive note I received my payment in check form. However, it was not the payment method that I requested. I specifically told them that I wanted a Visa gift card and they made the decision on their own to disregard my request. If I would have known they would take it upon themselves and decide my payment method for me I would have told them to put my earnings back in my account until they either (1) gotten their issue with paypal fixed or (2) got new visa gift cards in stock.

I am pleased they paid, but the manner they went about it was sneaky. And of course Zac never responded since he knew they didn't plan on sending me my requested gift card to start off with. 

I'm waiting for a check now. After reading your comment now I've got my fingers crossed that it doesn't bounce.

14 hours ago, calafan said:

I'm waiting for a check now. After reading your comment now I've got my fingers crossed that it doesn't bounce.

Mine didn't bounce so maybe yours won't. From this point on I am not cashing out until they get their paypal issue fixed or get a new supply of visa gift cards.

• Like 1

This is a very strange company.  I joined early in 2016 and had four cash outs throughout the year, all hovering around the minimum threshold so I certainly wasn't rolling in dough.  Come January of this year, I went to cash out again and was sent an email by Zac asking me for my work phone number before the money could be sent.  I thought it was bizarre and I do not have a personal line at work and absolutely did not want a survey company calling my place of business so I declined.  I figured that was that, goodbye cash, and I stopped doing surveys for PRC and was peeved that if this was mandatory, they should have made that part of the sign up process or let users know before they wasted their time filling out surveys.

Fast forward to earlier this month - ten months later after that failed request - I get an email out the blue from Zac telling me they came across my cash out request, that they would have to send a check instead of PayPal, and to confirm my mailing address.  That's it.  I cautiously replied with my address and got an email that they were mailing my check this week.  I don't plan on returning to them to do surveys again but I'm just... SO CONFUSED.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:17 PM, NaomiNo said:

This is a very strange company.  I joined early in 2016 and had four cash outs throughout the year, all hovering around the minimum threshold so I certainly wasn't rolling in dough.  Come January of this year, I went to cash out again and was sent an email by Zac asking me for my work phone number before the money could be sent.  I thought it was bizarre and I do not have a personal line at work and absolutely did not want a survey company calling my place of business so I declined.  I figured that was that, goodbye cash, and I stopped doing surveys for PRC and was peeved that if this was mandatory, they should have made that part of the sign up process or let users know before they wasted their time filling out surveys.

Fast forward to earlier this month - ten months later after that failed request - I get an email out the blue from Zac telling me they came across my cash out request, that they would have to send a check instead of PayPal, and to confirm my mailing address.  That's it.  I cautiously replied with my address and got an email that they were mailing my check this week.  I don't plan on returning to them to do surveys again but I'm just... SO CONFUSED.

Strange seems like an understatement after reading this. I've had several surveys ask for the name of my employer, at which point I close them out. Why they would want a phone number is beyond me.

• 3 months later...
You are going to be sorry you ever heard of this company. I have been doing surveys for them since August 2017. My total survey payments totaled almost $29.00, but just under $10 remained in pending month after month, dating all the way back to that August beginning. I was starting to suspect this pending status was a ploy by the company to avoid payment by not allowing account to reach the mandatory minimum payout amount of $25. 
Using the contact form on the website, I sent three messages asking for an explanation and received no response. Eventually I called Product Report Card and spoke to a CSR (male) who said the company was behind on invoicing for surveys and that was the cause of so many pending surveys. Really? You haven't invoiced since AUGUST??? He said they were trying to catch up and he would review my account and agreed to let me know something by email. Ten days later and no contact from him.
I then called and emailed again. Now I have a strong of emails that told me nothing or contradicted what I have already been told. My account was eventually adjusted partially, still with enough pending to prevent payment. I then received a snitty email saying they could not find any pending items back to August. SERIOUSLY? That would be because YOU changed it after the initial complaint. Duh. However, I made sure to copy and save the record of EVERY survey taken with the dates and status (pending or complete) of each.
Tonight I went to the website to see if the remaining monies had been credited (I now have more than the required $25 minimum if they would credit me correctly) and found that my account is blocked.
Apparently from other reviews across the web, this is how PRC now handles legitimate customer complaints. It is the equivalent of handing up on a calling customer and withholding wages. I am now filing a complaint with the BBB (where they maintain an "F" rating, by the way), the wage and hour division of their state, and every survey rating/review site I can find. I suggest all of you who have also not been paid do the same.

On 10/11/2017 at 5:42 AM, love1978 said:

Mine didn't bounce so maybe yours won't. From this point on I am not cashing out until they get their paypal issue fixed or get a new supply of visa gift cards.

You might have a long wait for that!    It's now late January, 2018 and I've gotten the same email about the paypal issue from the same person.... hmmmm.  Check is supposed to be here today so we'll see.  It's not just a little bit, either, it's $40, so I'll have to stay on top of that.

**Updated to say.... no check yesterday.  Quelle surprise.   :-(

I not only stopped getting survey invites, they will not respond to my requests as to why my pending amount never gets added to my account. Did they go out of business?

• 3 months later...
On 6/27/2016 at 12:57 PM, JWS333 said:

FYI:  If you go to your home page with Product Report Card, then click on "Contact Us" a phone number will appear.  Call that number and get immediately paid.  According to the company, Product Report Card is importing to a new payment system and the volume of information that needs to be imported to the new system is creating the payment process slowdown.  I called, gave them my paypal information and was immediately paid.  They are from Denver, Colorado so it is Mountain Time.

I have been working with this company for several years, and I am referred to many, many high dollar surveys every year, so I know this company is on the up and up and I trust them.

They do not offer PayPal anymore. They simply advertise that to lure in users. I tried to cash out to PayPal but got denied. When I asked about why they refuse to pay through PayPal, they said they were having reliability issues with previous users not getting their PayPal payouts. I contacted PayPal, and they said they were having no such issues with this company. Product Report Card is full o' beans. Super dishonest and super slow on payouts. They also lie about how long it takes for your individual surveys to payout. They say it can take up to 12 weeks. Well, some of mine are more than seven months old. :P Like I said, I can't wait to be shot of this company. I'm still trying to get them to payout for the surveys I have from back in October of LAST YEAR.